Valve employed Squad or part of the team?

Nils277

Hi, i just read an article on Gamestar und in this video from minute 20 stating that Valve has employed a good portion of the developers of KSP around five to six months ago.
I haven't have heard anything of this yet. GameStar is even speculating that maybe Valve bought Squad. The article also states that Valve answered to a request that "they" were hired, not stating if they meant Squad of some of the developers.

What do you think about this? I think that maybe squad has employed the teammembers that left Squad not too long ago.
Wouldn't such big news have been around for a while if Squad was taken over by Valve?

Can maybe @UomoCapra or @Badie shed some light on this?

Edited by Nils277

Maybe it's because I'm tired from working all night, but why do people, especially in this case, only wish other success in current and future endeavors? Why not past ones?  I mean, especially cause one of their past endeavors was Squad, why not wish them success there too? 

/returns to cave

8 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Maybe it's because I'm tired from working all night, but why do people, especially in this case, only wish other success in current and future endeavors? Why not past ones?

Because thy don't have time machines.

If you eat breakfast, and someone tells you they hope you have a nice lunch, do you think "Why don't they tell me to have a nice breakfast!"?

Just now, 5thHorseman said:

Because thy don't have time machines.

If you eat breakfast, and someone tells you they hope you have a nice lunch, do you think "Why don't they tell me to have a nice breakfast!"?

But past endeavors may be still on going, just sitting there accruing interest or waiting for a patent on their own.  

But since I work off shifts, I usually eat dinner for breakfast, I count my meals by the order in which they are eaten.   So if I'm leaving work, and having already had Lunch, it's not unheard of for someone to say "Have a nice breakfast" If I'm going out to eat dinner. 

So :P.