ZooNamedGames' Let's Play Series has Started!

ZooNamedGames

Upcoming Let's Play series Questions...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for this?!

• Hell yeah!
    • Yes!
    • Not really...
    • Boring!
  2. 2. What kind of content do you want to see?

• PlayStation 2 Games
    • Xbox 360 Games
    • GameCube Games
    • NES games
    • Super Nintendo Games
    • PC games (poor quality until I get my new PC)
    • More Science Lectures!
    • Something else (mention below)
  3. 3. Which should I start with first?

• Playstion 2 Games
    • Super Nintendo Games
    • GameCube Games
    • Science Lectures

After a long journey and delay, I feel I'm finally ready and wanting to return to making let's plays! My hardware situation hasn't improved much, however what has changed is my ability to bring the world game console content! If my PC can't handle a game, then the simple answer is to lighten it's load and let something else handle playing the game, in this case it can be my GameCube, PlayStation2, Super Nintendo, NES, or Xbox 360!

I have loads of games I can bring to you and once I start this (hitting the ground running), I'll pick up more games and more consoles and provide to you a wider and better range of content and hopefully have this content improve as things roll!

For those interested, I have a spoiler full of the games I have on their respective systems. I'm trying to keep the list as accurate as I can. So if your not interested or want to keep what games I'll play a surprise, then skip over this. It should also be noted, that these games will be played on their respective systems! No emulators or cheap play systems here :) ! Only the real deal! Also, I'm not listing these games in any specific order (definitely not order of playing them).

Spoiler

Super Nintendo Games:

Top Gear

Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past

Chess Master

PilotWings

Star Fox

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest

F-Zero

Jeopardy

Tetris 2

Super Mario World

PlayStation 2 Games:

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

MLB 07 The Show

Star Wars Battlefront II

Star Wars Forced Unleashed

Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith

Lego Star Wars The Video Game

Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy

Hasbro Family Game Night

Medal of Honor: Frontlines

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Medal of Honor: European Asssault

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Sly 2 Band of Thieves

Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves

Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies

Shadow of the Colossus

Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

Jak 3

Rachet and Clank Deadlocked

Godfather: The Game

Goosebumps: Horrorland

Urban Reign

Soul Calibur II

Soul Calibur III

Ghost Recon

Quidditch: World Cup

Armored Core 2: Another Age

From Russia With Love 007

Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk

GameCube Games:

Legend of Zelda (NES)

Link's Adventure (NES)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure

Need for Speed: Underground

Luigi's Mansion

Animal Crossing

NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup

Super Mario Sunshine

Pokemon Colosseum

KND: Operation Video Game

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike

Tony Hawk's Underground

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

F-Zero GX

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Xbox 360 Games

Turok

Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Minecraft

DragonAge: Origins

Ghostbusters: The Game

Grand Theft Auto V

Star Wars Kinect

NES Games:

Super C

Super Mario Duck Hunt (no zapper)

Bio-force Ape

PC Games (Only counting those I can run while recording):

The Sims (Original) (with House Party, Makin Magic and Pets expansions)

The Sims 2

Starcraft (Original) (with Brood War expansion)

Minecraft

Turmoil

DEFCON

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Sokobond

Papers Please (poorly)

Rollercoaster Tycoon (with the Loopy Landscapes expansion)

Team Fortress 2

If I do succeed, it will only be through communal support and help. I'll provide the best content I can and aim to improve it as quickly as I can to the best quality my hardware can allow. However, continuing success will only come through everyone who watches my content and shares it around.

I'm hoping to release my first episode on June 5th and continue with a daily release quota. So let me know of your thoughts, expectations, comments, concerns, suggestions and whatever else you feel is relevant!

My Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZooNamed123

I have finally uploaded my introductory video!

Edited by ZooNamedGames

Super Mario Sunshine, Soul Caliber II, i would love to see that, its like a ultimate blast from the past. These 2 games are my childhood!

Awesome! Im excited!

2 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Super Mario Sunshine, Soul Caliber II, i would love to see that, its like a ultimate blast from the past. These 2 games are my childhood!

Awesome! Im excited!

As am I and to hear that means so a lot to me to have hype!

Also I forgot my channel :P silly me!

2 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

As am I and to hear that means so a lot to me to have hype!

No problem, i am glad to see somebody take us back to the past, and not just pour new stuff in our heads!

I can't wait to take a trip to memory lane!

6 minutes ago, NSEP said:

No problem, i am glad to see somebody take us back to the past, and not just pour new stuff in our heads!

I can't wait to take a trip to memory lane!

I hope to not just bring you back, but let it be a bit more informative than just playing alone and also; make it just as fun as playing the games itself!

4 minutes ago, Spartwo said:

That's a lot of games.

It's what happens when you get new games for existing consoles rather than constantly get new consoles :P .

21 minutes ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

I want to see some low-quality KSP! :wink: 

Well I've already got the highest end quality I can manage in mind outside of a LP series :wink: .

You just keep listening and you'll see even better than just a let's play series from me soon!

*Ahem*  @Abraxsas .

I'm just gonna warn you now, if you are gonna play GTA V, 1) play GTA Online 2) get the next gen version (Xbox One/PS4/PC). Not many people these days enjoy last gen versions of anything, GTA especially.

Edited by RA3236
Stupid brackets

1 hour ago, RA3236 said:

I'm just gonna warn you now, if you are gonna play GTA V, 1) play GTA Online 2) get the next gen version (Xbox One/PS4/PC). Not many people these days enjoy last gen versions of anything, GTA especially.

GTA V is the lowest on my to do list as it's the highest quality game I have that I can't display well or to a point where a current generation would be noticeable seeing as I'll be locked at a maximum of 30fps recording quality regardless of the console. My computer simply will struggle to record it at much greater quality, not to mention the resolution quality. I'm aiming for 720p hopefully.

Once I get my new laptop, I'll have it do all the processing and record like normal, but only with superior quality!

Seeing as I have a few minutes, I'm going to do a few science lectures since it's the most requested. 

I have a tiny technical aspect I need to get fixed I noticed last night (I need an AV 1:2 splitter and more AV to AV cables so I can play consoles games and not have to have my computer display and bog it down more).

That said; the release date is the same. The channel is blank, I know- I hate that it is but come the 5th- it'll have new content every day!

Edited by ZooNamedGames

My most recent video from yesterday caused a big surge 

Hope the Lego games are early on. They were amazing until the company started mass producing then.

Edited by Spartwo

4 minutes ago, Spartwo said:

My most recent video from yesterday caused a big surge 

Hope the Lego games are early on. They were amazing until the company started mass producing then.

I was never a big fan because I felt it trivialized such amazing series but reducing them with silly puzzles but that's just me!

But good for you. I hope I'll reach that point. I'm still more than a week out with 5 already so I call that doing well :D !

Bad news...

My brand new (received them at Christmas) high quality microphone headphones that I was planning on using has just had it's cable cleanly severed by one of my pets. 

I lack any means to repair it nor any replacement and with it I lack any way to record my voice (well) nor audio. 

So until I can get new ones...

...I'm going to call it quits until I can try again some other time...

22 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Bad news...

My brand new (received them at Christmas) high quality microphone headphones that I was planning on using has just had it's cable cleanly severed by one of my pets. 

I lack any means to repair it nor any replacement and with it I lack any way to record my voice (well) nor audio. 

Oh wow,,, that sucks.... and sounds suspiciously like a cat  

43 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Oh wow,,, that sucks.... and sounds suspiciously like a cat  

Yes, yes, it does. I've lost more headphones to this than any other reason...

38 minutes ago, Spartwo said:

Yea, the word cleanly sounds like a cat. Shame though.

Yes, especially when you have to replace them because of stupid animal that's also a member of the family...

1 hour ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Bad news...

Well, your cat just wanted to play... :huh: Unfortunately, the critter chose the wrong thing to play with. My cat doesn't chew wires, but loves to knock things off the table to get my attention.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.