In YOUR opinion, is this idea good?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

• Yeah, sure, whatever
    • Aw hell nah!
    • Meh, I don't care either way

So I'm playing with Uncharted Lands, and I think the star looks a whole lot like Epsilon Eridani...

So I though "Why not have the Kerbol system 101/2 kerbal light years away?".

And since I'm so bad at Kopernicus (Yes, it's genuinely badness at it, not the fact I haven't tried. Trust me, I have, you don't have to lecture me on how to do it, though. EH3V2cQ.png), I don't want to make it myself, because it's gonna turn out terribly.

So why not have everyone do this project for me do this sort of thing for anyone else who feels sort of the same as me?

Seriously, I think it's a great idea, especially for some sort of roleplay thing, which is kind of a thing I want to start doing in the near future. pOjq0e1.png

I mean, just imagine the possibilities!

12 hours ago, electricpants said:

roleplay thing,

Hi, just a heads up on the above subject, discussion of or role playing on the forum is banned, .

Also the mod idea and the possibilities, have you considered the difficulties of traveling  993380000000000000 KM, sounds a bit dubious . Given that most of the time would be spent a maximum timewarp, unless you really want to grow old and die before being half way there, it seems to make little sense , unless of course you enjoy spending hours warping.

5 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

discussion of or role playing

Also the mod idea and the possibilities, have you considered the difficulties of traveling  993380000000000000 KM, sounds a bit dubious . Given that most of the time would be spent a maximum timewarp, unless you really want to grow old and die before being half way there, it seems to make little sense , unless of course you enjoy spending hours warping.

Nah, it'd just be between me and myself, I wasn't gonna post it to the forums.

Also, I'd use warp drives, not chemical rockets to get there. nTTYEdB.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.