Backspace not working

Was the backspace key remapped away from "focus on current vessel"? I can't even find the option in the latest KSP, this is driving me nuts. If it was removed, why? Why would you remove a key that had been working in the game for literally years?

From v 1.2.1 change log:

Miscellaneous Stuff

• Update to Biome Maps for Bop, Gilly and Pol.
  • Adjust minimum FoV for enhanced mode on Roverbody and NDS to allow more zoom when landed.
  • Add Reset All Settings option to settings.
  • Add customizable binding for Editor Scroll Modifier for Zoom - default to left-command for OSX instead of left-shift.
  • Add new default binding for precision control of "Return" for OSX instead of capslock.
  • Change default camera reset binding to not clash with Abort Action group.
  • Change default eva light binding to not clash with translate left.
  • Allow mods to circumvent contract weight limits

It was changed to the back quote key. If you want to change it back it's in the keybindings setting. Sorry, I forget exactly which category, but it's there somewhere.

Ah, right, we got new camera controls, which naturally screws up things that weren't a problem for years. Damn that's frustrating.

Thanks, got it fixed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.