Military Air, Sea And Land Vehicles Megathread

A thread for KSP versions of military vehicles, either air, sea, or land vehicles. Prototype vehicles are acceptable, and also experimental vehicles, but not ones that were on the drawing board and never made. Can be from whatever time period (Except future), but must have been in military service.

Edited by The_Cat_In_Space

9 hours ago, AdrianK. said:

Here are some of my crafts :D

Hide contents

Leopard 2A4
ZF0kQR7.png
BTR-80
oekr2v8.png
Panavia Tornado IDF
FJRVWFw.png
F-16
sOJDeBO.png
D51evQo.png
MiG-29
qFeDrG6.png
zIaL0KG.png
T-72 Lookalike/Kerbalized T-72
WU7EYzm.png
XVnKLFK.png
uIATaBg.png

Nice! I particularly like the T-72 and the MiG! :cool:

20 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Nice! I particularly like the T-72 and the MiG! :cool:

Thanks dude! Really appreciated :)

On a side note I suggest that you make this into a general military thread, where people can post WIPs, replicas and fictional military craft alike, essentially everything military related. I have not seen such a thread in a long time so I think that this thread can greatly benefit from that :P 

5 hours ago, AdrianK. said:

Thanks dude! Really appreciated :)

On a side note I suggest that you make this into a general military thread, where people can post WIPs, replicas and fictional military craft alike, essentially everything military related. I have not seen such a thread in a long time so I think that this thread can greatly benefit from that :P 

Done! :wink:

I think this is the only military replica I've made.

6 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

I've been away from KSP for so long that I'm not even sure if I have the latest version...

Hey, when will you be back? We miss your creativity around here!

50 minutes ago, Azimech said:

Hey, when will you be back? We miss your creativity around here!

Geez, I really should get back in the game. I've sort of lost my passion for it over the last few months, so much of my time has been devoted to schoolwork, and what little time I have to play games is typically devoted to other things anyway. I do feel like playing KSP again, but I'm sort of at a loss as to what I can do that hasn't been done already...

10 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Geez, I really should get back in the game. I've sort of lost my passion for it over the last few months, so much of my time has been devoted to schoolwork, and what little time I have to play games is typically devoted to other things anyway. I do feel like playing KSP again, but I'm sort of at a loss as to what I can do that hasn't been done already...

Take your time and ... think out of the box ;-)

12 hours ago, aagun123 said:

screenshot1181.png

screenshot1201.png

screenshot1177.png

screenshot1141.png

screenshot978.png

screenshot982.png

HOLY KRAKEN (sorry for cringy joke) THOSE LOOK AMAZING! You should actually put them on the forums with a download link or something! They look amazing! :D

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Wait so we have to do all 3? Or just what we want? Because I've got a few fighters up and ready

You can upload whatever craft you want, as long as it was in military service or a prototype, and can be from whatever era (except future). You can upload air, sea, and land vehicles to this thread.

30 minutes ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

You can upload whatever craft you want, as long as it was in military service or a prototype, and can be from whatever era (except future). You can upload air, sea, and land vehicles to this thread.

ah.. so it's got to be a real vehicle? Because that limits my grouping to about 2 planes

On 5/28/2017 at 9:07 PM, pTrevTrevs said:

Thats the same situation im in, its a fun game, but i just seem to play different ones more 

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

ah.. so it's got to be a real vehicle? Because that limits my grouping to about 2 planes

Yes. It can't be one that was on the drawing board and was never made, it has to be a real vehicle, that was actually made, even if it was only built as a prototype.

15 hours ago, aagun123 said:

screenshot1181.png

screenshot1201.png

screenshot1177.png

screenshot1141.png

screenshot978.png

screenshot982.png

In the final picture (the one with the APC or something driving out from the massive hovercraft), I can see stuff in the background behind the runway and the hovercraft, like to the top left of the picture, that look like stuff on stilts or something. If so, then what are they?

1 hour ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

In the final picture (the one with the APC or something driving out from the massive hovercraft), I can see stuff in the background behind the runway and the hovercraft, like to the top left of the picture, that look like stuff on stilts or something. If so, then what are they?

kerbinside?

I've built the BT-1 Interceptor to fly around, bombing random bits of land at the KSC. I've also made the BQ-1, or 'Suicide Drone', which just flies to it's target and is packed with explosives. It uses a klaw to grab the target, and then explodes, taking the target with it. Using BDarmory with Kerbinside never looked more good!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.