Weekly Aircraft Development Competition

So... I may now enter my all-new Koeing BK-03 Kamikaze. My first stable "flying-wing" design with just some small fins. Extremely simple, cheap to build, easy to fly and safe to crash (if you eject the cockpit shortly before the plane hits its target). Equipped with loads of un-needed fuel to cause a devastating explosion.

https://kerbalx.com/no_intelligence/Koeing-BK-03-Kamikaze

Somehow, i cannot attach any pictures right now, the forum's upload form does not work. But anyway, I put some on Kerbal-X. Cruise is at 1000m/s at 15.000m, top speed not tested, might go fast enough to explode in-flight.

On 8/3/2017 at 5:22 PM, no_intelligence said:

the forum's upload form does not work.

No, you don't add attachments. You have to host it on another site (imgur is popular) and then embed it. The direct image link works best, but you can also use the BBCode

Hmm. It's Sunday, and we've only got one entry. The options are: 1. As @no_intelligence is the only entrant, he/she wins, and gets to choose the next aircraft to build. (This seems logical) 2. We extend this week until there is another entry, or 3. I make the next week's aircraft and we don't judge this one. (I'm not a fan of this option)

Thoughts?

2 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Hmm. It's Sunday, and we've only got one entry. The options are: 1. As @no_intelligence is the only entrant, he/she wins, and gets to choose the next aircraft to build. (This seems logical) 2. We extend this week until there is another entry, or 3. I make the next week's aircraft and we don't judge this one. (I'm not a fan of this option)

Thoughts?

option 2. And change the title weekly if you'd like to.

16 hours ago, qzgy said:

No, you don't add attachments. You have to host it on another site (imgur is popular) and then embed it. The direct image link works best, but you can also use the BBCode

Didn't work also. Tried it.

@MiffedStarfish I don't bother which option we agree on, cause I won't have time the next week for building a craft anyway.

Craft file: https://kerbalx.com/Ozelui/Banzaiiiiiiiiiiii-mk-2

Just to give @no_intelligence 's BK-03 some company.  I guess the person that gave the requeriments is not allowed to participate, but i wanted to build it just for fun.

Maybe the problem to embed the album is related to the web browser?  I had a similar problem a while ago, i was able to post the link but it didn't show as an embeded album or image. Aparently the issue solved itself:

Spoiler

U9FlYFy.png

Simply copy the link and paste it in the post.

Edited by Ozelui

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.