leroket

Hello from Atlanta

19 posts in this topic

Hi and hello!
I am a gaming enthusiast ready to take on all the challenges KSP has to offer. If it's the landing on the Sun or a perfect orbit, I'm taking it.
I currently live in Atlanta. This game is pretty much everything I play, along with some other. I play only with stock parts.
I'm a friendly and kind person. If you want to be friends, it doesnt take much!
I hope my time will be worth spending here! 
Bye!

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forum, leroket. :D

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, Vanamonde!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure thing, leroket. :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have fun on the forums @leroket! Glad to see another stock challenger!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, NSEP!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @leroket! I like people who play with stock parts. But usually I play with about 10 or 20 other gameplay mods (KER, PreciseManeuver, etc.).

Hope whatever time you spend/waste here is enjoyable!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, @leroket! Very best of luck with that sun landing :wink: be sure to post some screenshots if you manage it!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all so much haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

EDIT: rkj7GIi.png?1 :rolleyes: Ignore me. That's the third time.

See below for dumb

Spoiler

Atlanta? I used to live "close by". See below for context.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dalton,+GA/

Emphasis on "used to".

*gets depressed and nostalgic at the same time*

 

 

Edited by DeltaDizzy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the community! Hope you will enjoy your time here! :)

Edited by KerbalNetwork

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the forums! Have fun here, and don't hesitate to ask me or any other people for help. This is a VERY friendly forum. :D 

Even the moderators are nice! Hear that, @Dman979 and @Snark? Usually, the moderators in other forums ban me for a topic in the wrong place, or other minor mistakes, but you guys, (and the whole moderator team) may be the kindest people I've ever met on the internet. :wink: 

Edited by Lo Var Lachland
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Welcome to the forums! Have fun here, and don't hesitate to ask me or any other people for help. This is a VERY friendly forum. :D 

Even the moderators are nice! Hear that, @Dman979 and @Snark? Usually, the moderators in other forums ban me for a topic in the wrong place, or other minor mistakes, but you guys, (and the whole moderator team) may be the kindest people I've ever met on the internet. :wink: 

Proceeds to ban Lo Var Lachland for not adequately praising all moderators

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheKosmonaut said:

Proceeds to ban Lo Var Lachland for not adequately praising all moderators

Ignore this guy, he's one of the grouchy ones.  Not one of the nice ones, like, y'know, me and Dman.   :P

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheKosmonaut said:

Proceeds to ban Lo Var Lachland for not adequately praising all moderators

Hehehehehehe

Just now, Snark said:

Ignore this guy, he's one of the grouchy ones.  Not one of the nice ones, like, y'know, me and Dman.   :P

 

Yeah...

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is adequate praise for today.

Be happy I spare your account the worst punishment... for now.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dman979 said:

This is adequate praise for today.

Be happy I spare your account the worst punishment... for now.

Please.... Senpai? 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO you guys are hilarious!!
I found the right forum, thats one thing for sure. :)
Thanks, everyone!!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, leroket said:

LMAO you guys are hilarious!!
I found the right forum, thats one thing for sure. :)
Thanks, everyone!!

No worries! Have fun dude! :D 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now