Hello from Atlanta

leroket

Hi and hello!
I am a gaming enthusiast ready to take on all the challenges KSP has to offer. If it's the landing on the Sun or a perfect orbit, I'm taking it.
I currently live in Atlanta. This game is pretty much everything I play, along with some other. I play only with stock parts.
I'm a friendly and kind person. If you want to be friends, it doesnt take much!
I hope my time will be worth spending here! 
Bye!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @leroket! I like people who play with stock parts. But usually I play with about 10 or 20 other gameplay mods (KER, PreciseManeuver, etc.).

Hope whatever time you spend/waste here is enjoyable!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums! Have fun here, and don't hesitate to ask me or any other people for help. This is a VERY friendly forum. :D 

Even the moderators are nice! Hear that, @Dman979 and @Snark? Usually, the moderators in other forums ban me for a topic in the wrong place, or other minor mistakes, but you guys, (and the whole moderator team) may be the kindest people I've ever met on the internet. :wink: 

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

6 minutes ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Welcome to the forums! Have fun here, and don't hesitate to ask me or any other people for help. This is a VERY friendly forum. :D 

Even the moderators are nice! Hear that, @Dman979 and @Snark? Usually, the moderators in other forums ban me for a topic in the wrong place, or other minor mistakes, but you guys, (and the whole moderator team) may be the kindest people I've ever met on the internet. :wink: 

Proceeds to ban Lo Var Lachland for not adequately praising all moderators

4 minutes ago, TheKosmonaut said:

Ignore this guy, he's one of the grouchy ones.  Not one of the nice ones, like, y'know, me and Dman.   :P

6 minutes ago, TheKosmonaut said:

Hehehehehehe

Just now, Snark said:

Ignore this guy, he's one of the grouchy ones.  Not one of the nice ones, like, y'know, me and Dman.   :P

Yeah...