Ksp real history mod NOT cancelled

Jim123

do you want this mod  

6 members have voted

1. 1. do you want this mod or not

this mod is work in dev it will have a few requirements for it to work. this mod will allow you to fly any historical rocket you want in rss and launch from any of the pads at NASA and Russia. this mod will have every single rocket launched by NASA and the USSR/Russian federation of course not all of them will be in it. it will come with all the different versions of them so you could recreate Cassini or pioneer 7 or any other Russian rocket the full version will only support 1.1.3 if i do upgrade it will be fore 1.2.2 but not until all the other mods upgrade but when its done you can recreate any mission by the USA or Russia ad launch from any of the pads i know you might be saying relaunch sites does that that will be a required mod but there currently not updating the mod at a fast enough rate the i would like i know they cant rush and they might be busy but the advantage of this mod is im 13 and im home schooled i get out at 12:00 i would love to work on this so ill have a ton of time to. now i need some to know if anyone wants this or not ill make a poll if i get 50 people to say yes that they want this ill start development on it but if not it will be cancelled because not enough people will want it. now this is my first mod so it might take time but faster hopefully well i said i was going to work on it but ive done research there are already a combination of mods that could do what this mod does so its kinda copying them so im not going to do it

Edited by Jim123
I

[MOD - Moved to Add-on Development subforum. Please note that:

- The Add-on Releases subforum is only for finished mods, not for announcing a uncompleted project

- The Tools and Applications subforum is only for finished programs and tools that used outside of the game itself.]

1 minute ago, Jim123 said:

Well no enough people wanted it so I'm just going to cancel it 

You've given up far too soon - you only had this thread up for a little over a day.

Remember that on internet forums / bulletin boards, it may take days before enough people read your thread and comment on it. The forums isn't an instant messaging service or live chat room, and most users are going to be in different geographical time zones from where you are right now.

actually i think i will work on this mod

i would like some help on this though ill need to to a bit of reasearch so on every rocket i work on if someone could send me links to all the various missions the rockets launched that would be helpful the first rocket will be a juno 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.