Star Wars Battlefront II

So the trailer for this dropped a while ago and I'd assume all the Star Wars fans have already seen it, so this is more of a hype train thread. 

I'm really hyped for this game, it looks like a huge improvement over the original Battlefront EA, and may even rival the original Battlefront I (nothing will ever beat Battlefront II 2005). The livestream and actual game play drops June 10th. I can't wait to build a 1-1 scale Death Star in KSP.

Kinda annoying that they literally stole the same name. Terrible for consistency and decency to the older game. By using the same name your acting like it doesn't exist. Kinda shameful since everyone agrees it was one of the best Star Wars games of all time- you'd think they'd want to ride on it's coattails rather than just steal the exact same name.

I won't be able to play it anyway so call this pointless whining.

Ya, kinda stupid and confusing to call it BattleFront 2 when there's already a game of that name. It doesn't seem like that long since they released BattleFront either. I was disappointed with that one since there was no single player campaign. I will be ignoring this, like I try to ignore most EA games. My kids insisted on blowing their money on the last BF, and I had to let them get NHL 2017 since it's a welcome change from combat games. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.