Continual Crashing

Hey, so I've been experimenting with mods, and a whole lot of em, and my game keeps crashing (every now and then). I am playing on version 1.2.2. My current mod list is:

Pathfinder, Hyperedit, X Science, KIS and KAS, Near Future Solar and Spacecraft, ScanSAT, Kerbal Alarm Clock, Unmanned before Manned, Workshop, and Buffalo.

When I read the the title, I thought you were critiquing my piloting abilities...

In the old days (before 1.1) crashes occurred frequently because of KSP running out of RAM. Are you running in x64? That will help your computer run more mods.

As Galileo said, post your logs. That is the most effective way to get helpful help around here.

5 minutes ago, Ragingdonut said:

Got it. I'm sorta new to the whole technical assistance thing. So I will post the crash logs when I have the chance.

Not the crash log, the output log.

the crash log is not needed in this case

16 minutes ago, Ragingdonut said:

Wait, so would using 64 bit KSP delete my save games?

No.
If you have a 64bit OS & >= 4GB of RAM you should run the 64bit binary. If you want to install many mods, you will need to.

But you still haven't posted your log. If you are running out of RAM this will be obvious from said log, and posting it when Galileo asked for it would have spared this needless guessing game...

You need to be running x64 with those mods. It doesn't matter how much memory you have, if you use x32 your game is limited to 4gb

Run x64 and your issue will be fine. Your saves will be ok too. Running in x64 just allows your game to use more memory.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.