How does one recompile Kopernicus mods for 1.3?

I've looked in the folders for Kopernicus planet packs and found out that they contain no dlls, only cfg and info files and textures. So why are 1.2 Kopernicus planet packs not working with 1.3, and how to fix that? Cfg files are text, so it might be just a find and replace thing, or am I wrong?

Particularly I'm bothered by the fact that there's no other star systems translated into 1.3, only the rekerjiggers of the Kerbol system. I want to do this reconfiguration myself. How to do that and what do I have to edit?

Do not try to recompile planet mods to 1.3 without the mod author doing it themselves, mainly for security, licence and general use reasons.

But if you want to know, it is because in each update, parts of the game code change. Kopernicus.DLL will try to look for that code but it will find it was changed or or no longer exists, and crash.

Simply delete Kopernicus and Modular Flight Integrator and redownloading the later version of Kopernicus and install that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.