crash course for kerbin

I'll agree with klesh -- I'm pretty sure that means "on a course that will crash into Kerbin" -- not "crash your vessel into Kerbin."  Once you get the "contract fulfilled", you can maneuver enough to get an aerocapture/aerobrake, restore a stable orbit, or do something else.

I guess there is a contract pack where this one comes from.  

If there is nothing like a "be in suborbital trajectory" or "be faster than X" requirement it sound like activating a decoupler with a probecore/capsule on top should complete it. But always read the fine print. 

Try to provide us with more details about the contract and you attempt to complete it.  A screenshot of the contract as seem in mission control may help. 

AFAIK is not a stock contracts. Do you know which contracts pack it is from? 

A pack is a mod.

I think Spricigo is right -- as soon as you enter Kerbin's SOI with a Pe below 70km, it should complete.

And no, "The SupremeThe Mun 4 Rally" isn't really an error. Naming the Mun as "The Mun" was necessary for localization, but causes some small grammar issues. And there's a space missing, of course.

Edited by bewing

i've installed some mods days ago, but I removed them, are you sure this contract comes from a mod?
btw, I've already tried to enter SOI with a suborbital trajectory but it didnt work, im gonna try again.

tried again, noway: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v72trmblneqh23j/Screenshot 2017-06-14 10.16.17.png?dl=0

ok sorry, it worked, I didn't understand I had to be in a kerbin orbit, while suborbit trajectory.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/05guivug1xunoqf/Screenshot 2017-06-14 10.19.59.png?dl=0

Edited by antipro

Couldn't tell from the pictures but try entering Kerbin SOI, and then first enter into a pure orbit first that doesn't touch Kerbin or it's atmosphere. Only then try lowering periapsis all the way into the ground. KSP can be picky on what it considers as fulfilling sub-orbital. Hyperbolic-->Orbit--->Sub-Orbital

If that doesn't work then Alt-F12 is your only hope. 

ah, so you solved it already as posted.  :P Ninja'd

Edited by Weywot8
ninja'd

1 hour ago, antipro said:

i've installed some mods days ago, but I removed them, are you sure this contract comes from a mod?

No, not completely certain. There were some bugs in the contract system that got fixed in 1.3.0. So some contracts and contract criteria were never appearing in stock for all these years, even though they were intended to. And now they do. And this may be one of them. But it's as new to everyone else as it is to you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.