Problem between Qucksave and Autosave

I recently came across a bug that I do not know how to correct.  While attempting to land a rover on Mun, i noticed the game stopped autosaving and it would not allow me to quicksave before crashing.  In my true nature, it was now not about landing the rover, but finding out how to beat the "bug".  On loading the last quicksave, I would continue to spam quicksave until it stopped again.  Even leaving the game, it would revert to the very first quicksave and then I would load the latest one. I've gotten to the point where rover is 1.4k from base on surface of Mun. Now when I enter the game, it gets me to this point without loading a quicksave.  But, the problem persists as I get closer to Base.  Keep in mind, the autosave and quicksave work just fine, so long as I am not trying to get rover closer to base on Mun.  Perplexed #$%*&@ . Any ideas?

5 hours ago, Centroid68 said:

I'm new to the game and to this posting system.  Are you requesting copies of my saves and logs?

Yes, upload them to something like dropbox and paste the links here. 

Also I think screenshots would be helpful here.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.