A little turn based "war" idea in ksp... All stock, looking for people

Should I make this a youtube series?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make this a youtube series?

• Yes
    • No
    • bread

37 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

<snort chokes on my food>

His missiles were good 4 years ago, but with the new parts and experience gained, anything can survive an ant torp. :)

Well........ ok... ya. They suck, but they are a good starting place, also, do you know what a phasing torp is? I`ve heard of it, but never actually seen one

anyone that would like to join, say "I", ships must be ready by 12:00 at night on sunday (PST), then we can work out the planets each "company" owns, and were the space docks are located at. And please, don`t spam 400 part ships, my craptop will explode

Edited by FokkerAce

18 hours ago, memes in space said:

No BDArmory? That sucks, how are you supposed to make decent sized missiles? No plane in the universe can lift off with 2 1.25m SRBs. And sepratrons are too weak... well I guess that means kamikaze missions 100%. Anyway I'm in

What about stock engine canons, saboteur probes, or fuel tank bombers?

10 hours ago, FokkerAce said:

Well........ ok... ya. They suck, but they are a good starting place, also, do you know what a phasing torp is? I`ve heard of it, but never actually seen one

anyone that would like to join, say "I", ships must be ready by 12:00 at night on sunday (PST), then we can work out the planets each "company" owns, and were the space docks are located at. And please, don`t spam 400 part ships, my craptop will explode?

Maybe I can't. @FokkerAce choose the planet and docks for me please, I'm going to be absent for some days beacause darn EXAMS!!

Well, I'm European and at 12 PM PST I'm asleep.

Edited by Nailed it!
Moar quotes

Never underestimate the power of randomness, fun, and carbohydrates.

When do we get free bread?

Edited by Nailed it!
Because BREAD BREAD BREADBREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREADBREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREADBREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREADBREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREADBREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREADBREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREADBREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD

2 hours ago, Nailed it! said:

Wait, where do the ships begin, on the surface of Kerbin? On space? Or on the surface of an airless and low g planet?

you can use the set orbit to get them in space, its a pain otherwise

3 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Car broke down 400 miles from home. Could you possibly pospone to Monday for setting up?

Sure! 

Monday at 12:00 pst at night?  thats the absolute latest anyway

Edited by FokkerAce

1 hour ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Yup, I can do that, thanks! :) You might want to set ship count and weight limits before setting up, or it will be unbalanced and take a few days to fix. 

how about a max part count of 500, and you can only have one of those ships? no weight limits.

Only one ship? So you're out if that one is destroyed, you're out? And weight limits are a really good idea. Otherwise you get unstoppable 1 part twin boar missiles, massive invincible ships using fairings as armour with very low part count, and lots of other unbalanced ships like that.

30 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Only one ship? So you're out if that one is destroyed, you're out? And weight limits are a really good idea. Otherwise you get unstoppable 1 part twin boar missiles, massive invincible ships using fairings as armour with very low part count, and lots of other unbalanced ships like that.

nah, if that one is destroyed, you get another one, just one at a time. tonnage limits..... lets go with a maximum of 500 tonnes?

2 minutes ago, FokkerAce said:

nah, if that one is destroyed, you get another one, just one at a time. tonnage limits..... lets go with a maximum of 500 tonnes?

Already got 2 big ships (under 500 ton limit I think), a small saboteur, and the most small deadly weapon ever existed, calpable of hypnotising an entire planet!

I'm ready when war begins.

So if i am understanding this right, each person has 1 up to 500 part and 500t ship, edited into orbit. Then people would take turns attacking other ships (following navel battle rules) and whoever kills the most, yet gets knocked out the least, wins?

I just want to know the rules!! :)

1 hour ago, FokkerAce said:

Ok, I made a kerbalX hanger, my username is the same as on the forum, and its called "turn based war hanger", so (i don`t know if this is the best way), please put your craft there!

could you post a link, can't seem to find a method to search hangers

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.