Making a naval YT series, looking for stock submissions

Yay! I finally got KSP working on the travel computer! You can be expecting something from me soon...

EDIT: It's done! I made a vtol fighter with 5 cruise missiles... just having problems with imgur... guess i'll have to put it up tomorrow :/

Edited by PaperAviator

Ok cool then i present to you the deep exploration sub

98ec9c3996c64b773801ebf93b70ac0e.png

aa71d81f050d1c029e86d9c3e305ed9b.png

9999a3037a5f299718534efc959d70d6.png

755a7df60b579e7baae4981542f1452e.png

Just as a note though if you want to maintain balance you can trasnfer fuel from the outer colums to the main body

The whole craft is STOCK to and if you want ive also added a shielded docking port to this as well so you can connect the craft to somthing much bigger or somtheing like that

Download link for craft : https://www.dropbox.com/s/5v2rda1k7n1raz1/Heavy Deep exporation sub.craft?dl=0

there is also a passenger sub for tours and stuff heres the optional link to that

Passenger craft link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zu96j54xouowfgl/Puto Exploration submarine.craft?dl=0

Rumors of a new craft in development at Untied Technologies persist as a few new leaked photos find their way to local papers...

LeakPhoto1.png

An unnamed source with ties to the Untied Technologies test facility claims the company is working on a new compact and cost effective jet...

LeakPhoto2.png

The blurry photos may coincide with an announcement this week from Kerbin Naval Command regarding progress toward final selection stages of the next-gen carrier-based fighter program RFP.

LeakPhoto3.png

According to our source, the new jet is quite agile, designed to fit in small places, and possesses some rather unique slow flight capabilities...

LeakPhoto4.png

Unfortunately, our source was uncertain as to why the UT engineers may have had it parked on the roof at one point?LeakPhoto5.png 

A spokesperson for Untied Technologies declined to comment...

Edited by XLjedi

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.