Kerbal explosive kolonisation

Space Kadet

On 1/10/2018 at 10:25 PM, Angel-125 said:

The ground contact issue is a problem with KSP, a bug that was re-introduced in KSP 1.3.1. I find that I have to turn on unbreakable joints and no crash damage when I load into a scene, then turn it off again to play.

would airpark stop this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

As 1.4 rolls around, I'll be doing some mesh optimizations to all my mods like I did with the DSEV truss parts. That should help with frame rates. Looking forward to what you do next! :)

Thats cool, but my main framerate issue is the couple of thousand parts in a scene, or runnin eve in the background....

• 5 months later...
On 8/12/2018 at 6:05 PM, Angel-125 said:

I got a notification that there was a new post, welcome back! :) Sad to see that the series is coming to an end, it's been fun watching what you come up with. If you end up making a new series, I look forward to seeing what you create. :)

Same here. I quite enjoyed the series, and looking forward to your next one (should there be one).

On 8/12/2018 at 7:05 PM, Angel-125 said:

I got a notification that there was a new post, welcome back! :) Sad to see that the series is coming to an end, it's been fun watching what you come up with. If you end up making a new series, I look forward to seeing what you create. :)

i think ill be making a new one, its a good laugh, and stress relief. And i figured out what wrecked the save file and caused the crashes, it was Kerbal Alarm Clock. technically the crashes killed the save, but they where caused be KAC

So hopefully ill be exploring again. i need to see what new stuff you crammed in your mods :p 

Joal ban Kluane glad you like it!

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.