1.0.5 crashing with a mod.

Alright, i've just reverted to 1.0.5 with Duna Space Program, but when i load into the game, it just freezes the loading at Squad/Parts/Aero/fairings/fairingSize1/fairingSize1

Anyone know how to help, or should i use laythe or eve space prorgam, ORRR, just delete the fairingsize1 file?

And one last question, is the fairingsize[number] files important if i wont use them?

OK ITS NOT JUST THE FAIRINGS, ITS ALL THE AERO PARTS

Edited by iiDogeWave

19 minutes ago, iiDogeWave said:

Ok, my mod is up to date which is v 0.8 (1.0.5)

I've download a mod which reduces RAM usage from textures.

But still, no fixes

Please read the entire post and follow all of the instructions. There's a whole section about logs that's very important if you want anyone to be able to help you.

16 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

Please read the entire post and follow all of the instructions. There's a whole section about logs that's very important if you want anyone to be able to help you.

And even then there is a lot you can do that might fix the problem:

Edited by Tex_NL

3 minutes ago, iiDogeWave said:

Is it possible to CONTACT (pm) a mod maker?

because i can ask him to update it if so

Output logs are always created. The game doesn't have to crash. Read the thread that was linked above on how to get support. We can provide support until you can help us help you.

Also no, do not contact a mod maker directly and ask for update, especially for an outdated version.  You will probably be laughed at.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.