Multiple Game Folders

Tebok

1 hour ago, Greenfire32 said:

I used to have every version of KSP, but since my hdd crapped out on me and I had to do a reformat, I've only had two. One for mods and one vanilla.

I geuss your modded installs are quite clean and not as messy, or you are a very patient person, because i always have at least 3 modded installs, because sometimes, i just get tired of one install and get another because the loading time is slow and it crashes all the time.

:wink:

4 hours ago, NSEP said:

I geuss your modded installs are quite clean and not as messy, or you are a very patient person, because i always have at least 3 modded installs, because sometimes, i just get tired of one install and get another because the loading time is slow and it crashes all the time.

:wink:

They're pretty clean. I'm not a heavy modder. Usually just running KIS/KAS, chatterer, and some visual enhancements.

7 minutes ago, Greenfire32 said:

They're pretty clean. I'm not a heavy modder. Usually just running KIS/KAS, chatterer, and some visual enhancements.

Yeah. I normally go to SpaceDock and get all the mods that look attractive, most at the time its 80% of them all. It causes alot of problems.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.