Post your stock Duna rockets here!

Only thing on here that isn't stock is the telescope, the camera on the rover,and the landing engines on the rover bay. Sending a comnet to duna, a space telescope and landing a rover in my career

I've made a bunch of Duna rockets/craft including a complex Constellation mission and Duna Direct mission pack. My most recent however is my remake of my Curiosity rover and Atlas V 541 rocket. I will post the video I made for it and the picture album:

And in case you are interested here is the video i made for my Duna direct mission pack. It is a much older craft though. All stock, but old.

:)

It's strange this topic should appear now, as within the last couple of days I have just put together another craft for venturing to Duna.  This was in response to another thread where the OP was asking for advice on a rocket/lander that he was hoping to make his first trip to Duna in, but because he wasn't very good at docking, he wanted to take a lander that could return to Kerbin from the surface of Duna.

Most of my Duna craft use a dedicated lander that is discarded once the crew have returned to orbit and transferred to a support vessel, so I thought it would be fun to put something together that requires no docking anywhere along the journey.  This is what I came up with.  It's sole purpose is to put 3 Kerbonauts on the surface of Duna, and then return them to Kerbin.  There are no experiments on board or other superfluous items that are not required for that goal.

3 hours ago, Spaced Out said:

@Scarecrow Does that rocket have problems with wobbling in flight?

No, but I do use the KJR mod, as wet noodle rockets is one aspect of KSP that I really don't like and am surprised that Squad haven't fixed it in the vanilla game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.