Centrifuge from the unreleased LivingSpace mod by PorkJet

A while ago I stumbled upon a 'preview' of the unreleased LivingSpace mod by @Porkjet. I was going through my download history, but I can't find where did I download this from, so if anyone knows, please let me know. 

Anyways, the only part included is a 1.25m inflatable centrifuge. Turns out a lot of people are actually looking for this mod so I thought I'd just post it on the forums to make it easier to find...

Xy9j36q.jpg

*Picture is from the Imgur album of the entire mod

Drobox download

Edited by notJebKerman

Hmm, maybe Tokamak includes it, not really sure

But in any case thank you for reviving it! I will add you to Porkjet Legacy thread, if you don't mind.

Heads up, with this mod 1.3 dies with

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'LivingSpace/Parts/centrifugeSmall/centrifugeSmall/centrifugeSmall'

(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Edit: removing "PJHabitat.dll" from plugins and uncommenting "title", "manufacturer" and "description" in /LivingSpace/Parts/centrifugeSmall/centrifugeSmall.cfg  did it.

Here are some pictures from 1.3

Inflation/deflation works in VAB and Live. Crew transfer to/back supported.
IVA is absent. Obviously no "habitation" support within USI or Kerbalism, until the part is added on their list.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 3:37 AM, steedcrugeon said:

I suspect at the very least the .dll will need a recompile, but you'd need access to the source files form that.

Nice to see that the 1.25m survives, the centrifuge animation is most likely driven by the .dll and it drove the IVA round as well.

I've gotten the dll working here, working to add this to the Tokamak mod

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.