Unlimited Guide To KSP

2 hours ago, Harry Rhodan said:

Sorry, but that's not a guide but a disgrace. The only thing you do is advertise a youtuber anyone here knows about and then you can't even spell his name correctly?

This^

Not only managed to offend every other guide-maker by implying they are irrelevant, but also managed to imply that the solution to every single problem in KSP is Scott O'Malley, I have serious doubts.

A big thank you for the people that take their time to help people understand KSP.

Folks, let's keep it friendly, please, especially when welcoming a new user to the forum.  Nothing wrong with expressing enthusiasm for somebody he's found personally helpful.  Remember, we were all new, once upon a time.

So, hello @JacksonGrayling, and welcome to the forums!  We're a friendly place, really.  :)

(And if you'd like a place just to say "hi!" to everyone, the Welcome Aboard forum can be a good place to start.)

Personally, I remember when I first joined the forums. I went out of my way to acknowledge the help that @Mulbin had given me, and I was happy to see a favorable response in reply.

I'm sorry that @JacksonGrayling isn't receiving the same kind of welcome I got.

Welcome aboard, Jackson! I hope that the rest of your time here is nicer.

Actually there are lots of people you can turn to for advice, on this forum but also: Twitch. Das Valdez & EJ_SA are among the best.

Scott Manley is very good with the theoretical side of things. Just don't ask him to build a stock helicopter. I offered my help but he wouldn't listen.

Pruned a couple of off-topic posts from the thread.  Folks, if you've got a problem with anything someone writes, don't lob accusations (rule 2.2.d)-- it's not your place to do so.  Just report the post and let the moderators decide, it's what we're for.

Thank you for your understanding.

[snip]

As for good references:  I like the videos from @NecroBones playlist at YouTube (the videos itself are from various people)  a good chunk of basic and relevant info.  @Kottabos mod reviews are very handy (more than once I decide to get a mod because of those reviews)  and @kosmoNOT's How to Land ,  is a classic. 

Many others deserve mention, unfortunately this thread is not big enough. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.