Is there a mod which gives reward for sacrificing Kerbals?

Reusables

Because I want to kill Kerbals with a reason.

More specifically:

By reward I mean special resources/parts/conditions from the kerbal or the kraken. Or something that is not reputation/fund - because these does not make sense.

Moreover, I think there should be corresponding penalty on this. But I don't care about this point too much.

Are there any?

Edited by Reusables
Typos

6 hours ago, NSEP said:

I dont think so, but the idea sounds like ALOT of fun.

You mean this?

COEpa.jpg

Couldn't resist...

6 hours ago, Stevie_D said:

When i read the title i seriously thought you were going to ask for an aztec pyramid and altar. :)

Well you were partly right. :P

What I want is some kind of space-altar which can be activated in specific positions/orbits. You can gain special resources/parts to gain some engine/ISRU/whatever.

If there is nothing for this, I woyld seriously consider making a mod. Before that: how much work would be needed for this kind of mod?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2017 at 0:36 AM, Abastro said:

More specifically:

By reward I mean special resources/parts/conditions from the kerbal or the kraken. Or something that is not reputation/fund - because these does not make sense.

Moreover, I think there should be corresponding penalty on this. But I don't care about this point too much.

Are there any?

I think I might just mod this. 

Firstly, are you saying that you want to kill Kerbals, and receive like an item or resource or something from the murder of that defenceless, poor, randomly-named, green-faced person? "Billy-Bobdan's going to space! He's going to orbit Moho and return!" and then Billy-Bobdan Kerman dies because you force him into the surface? How much grief and suffering must the families of millions of Kerbals, who upon working and studying hard, to even apply for training, and then become a Kerbonaut, go through, as their sons and daughters are killed for 'fun'? Sometimes it's an accident, like a glitch, or running out of fuel, or your cat walking on your keyboard as you begin your Eve descent, but why would you want to do this?! WHY MAN, WHY! (Except Jeb, obviously).

On 24/06/2017 at 1:36 AM, Abastro said:

You have godlike powers over the poor Kerbals. "I want" is not reason enough? (seems to be enough to @The_Cat_In_Space's cat,  which can unleash doom over the keyboard with impunity)

OTOH if you are concerned about what we will think of your sadistic behaviour maybe you should not share that mischievous plans. 

On 7/10/2017 at 4:35 PM, Nightside said:

You might be thinking of the recycler part in Extraplantary Launchpads.

Nope.  I'm thinking of the KE-WAITNONOSTOP-01 Kerbal Unreconstitutionator part from Kethane. (I think I said Kethane in my post)

https://github.com/Majiir/Kethane/blob/master/Parts/kethane_kerbalBlender/part.cfg

Edited by Alshain

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.