Is Elon Musk secretly a kerbal?

Missing Kerbal

1 hour ago, tater said:

I got a random kerbal named Elon Kerman a couple months ago.

I seem to recall that that's actually not an accident-- a while back Mr. Musk made some public internet comment about liking KSP, and needless to say all the Squad devs went squee and promptly added Elon Kerman to the roster.  :)

Yeh, Elon Musk just looks like an alien reptilian thing to me. He could be from another spacefaring civilization who observed Terran Civilization, and he wants us to get to space too to join in the party.

11 hours ago, Aegolius13 said:

Not sure it's even a secret at this point.  The Falcon Heavy is literally just MOAR BOOSTERS.

As are the R7 series, PSV series, many of the Long March series, and arguably the Ariane V. Not to mention the Atlas and especially the Delta boosters, both of which come with moar boosters if you need to launch moar payload.

This is not a uniquely kerbal or SpaceX concept. In fact it's pretty much a standard for launch vehicle design.

Here - have a bucket to catch all that cold water. :) 

Edited by KSK

12 hours ago, Aegolius13 said:

Not sure it's even a secret at this point.  The Falcon Heavy is literally just MOAR BOOSTERS.

[At a SpaceX board meeting]

"So, the Falcon 9 is pretty successful, but it can't lift the largest payloads. What do we do?"

*Elon Musk glances up from KSP* "Have you tried gluing three of them together?"

5 hours ago, RatchetinSpace said:

He could be any one of these forum members...

PbQNyBs.gif

(All rights of the original 1960 'Spartacus' movie belong to Universal. Watch it... it's still the best version.)

7 hours ago, NSEP said:

Yeh, Elon Musk just looks like an alien reptilian thing to me. He could be from another spacefaring civilization who observed Terran Civilization, and he wants us to get to space too to join in the party.

Or one of the descendants of the dinosaurs that left Atlantis and stayed behind to guide us, making sure we do not get eliminated by another asteroid like most of their brethren eons ago.

10 hours ago, NSEP said:

He's just trying to get home again.

Elon has said in an interview in the past that he's played KSP....

...maybe he was nostalgic for home, ...or...

...maybe he came here to learn our ways, and take back the knowledge to Kerbin so that they can finally work out why that 1000 ton megaship we all make cant make it off the launchpad.

Edited by Stevie_D

11 hours ago, NSEP said:

Elon Musk in the next MIB.....confirmed! :D

15 hours ago, NSEP said:

I think he was trapped here in the 50's, escaped Area 51 and has been spending the last 70 years building the wealth and technology needed to get home

3 hours ago, NSEP said:

Tell me some my boy, i would like to know it my boy.

Spoiler

Your phrasing of your request makes me want to say to you "Stop it. Get some help"

His kerbal features are making rockets that don't explode so you can heff good funding and reputation, he accepts contracts and does them for money and rep. Basically space x is KSP career mode in real life

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.