Station parts

Alshain

Can anyone tell me what mod this is that adds these nicer looking hitchiker/science lab parts.

Also, the crew pods at 14 min (maybe the same ones, not sure, it says PPD-6 but google wasn't helpful)

EDIT: Is that Ven's?  It's been a while since I used it, I don't recognize it.

If it is, anyone know any other good looking crew cabins?  I'd rather not have the SRV taking over my game.

Edited by Alshain

That station is mostly a mixture of Ven's and SSPX. It's possible that the new panels are Near Future Solar, although many mods add that specific ISS-inspired style.

EDIT: some Near Future Spacecraft parts also look exactly like SSPX. There's at least three crew pods in there by now, if you're still looking for those.

Edited by Streetwind

Ok, so the Stockalike Station Parts were not what I expected.  They are beautiful, but just decorative and I need habitation parts.

I'm still looking for a mod that adds good alternatives to habitation.  They have to have crew capacity.  I'd like to build smaller 1.25m stations as well so preferably would have that as an option.

Edited by Alshain

10 hours ago, Alshain said:

They are beautiful, but just decorative and I need habitation parts.

Define "Habitation"? Different mods implement this in different ways, and I don't know which ones you use.

SSPX should be shipping configs for Connected Living Space and USI-LS. If either of them doesn't work, or doesn't do things in a balanced and believable fashion, Nertea would love to hear about it (especially if it includes suggestions). He has asked for feedback in the past but received little to none.

7 hours ago, Streetwind said:

Define "Habitation"? Different mods implement this in different ways, and I don't know which ones you use.

SSPX should be shipping configs for Connected Living Space and USI-LS. If either of them doesn't work, or doesn't do things in a balanced and believable fashion, Nertea would love to hear about it (especially if it includes suggestions). He has asked for feedback in the past but received little to none.

Stock habitation.  It must hold crew.

4 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

...erm. I'm pretty sure that all of the big SSPX parts hold crew, considering I have the mod installed right now :P The 3.75m one holds what, 8 at once?

Only the crew tubes don't hold any.

Which is what I'm looking for.  1.25m station parts.

6 minutes ago, Alshain said:

Which is what I'm looking for.  1.25m station parts.

I don't think you're going to find many - that's basically saying you're looking for motorhomes that would fit in a motorcycle parking space.

1 minute ago, DStaal said:

I don't think you're going to find many - that's basically saying you're looking for motorhomes that would fit in a motorcycle parking space.

I don't know what you mean by that reference.  Basically I'm looking for alternatives to the Mk1 Crew Cabin that fit better as station parts (in appearance).

Edited by Alshain

4 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

Well, you could just assign them crew capacity, if you can't find anything else. The one downside is that you'll get a generic fallback IVA because the tubes don't have actual IVA spaces modeled.

I did that already, but I was hoping something more fully developed to that end was out there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.