Night Owl - v1 (Stock)

Do you want a fast*, free**, stock and agile fighter jet that comes with free snacks****?

Introducing the:

NIGHT OWL - v1

vItD9Va.jpg
Spoiler

*Only when Without missiles. **Only with sandbox. ***Missiles only on some models. They look cheap but are :funds::funds::funds::funds:..... **** Costs :funds:200 more. Still only a limited supply. ***** 1984 Koeing 757 style flight deck.... very advanced. ****** Target has to be a very large VTOL or the missiles will miss.

(If you don’t care about cheesy Kerbal advertising and just spawns the Stats, skip this part.)
Featuring 4 Mini tails (Two on the edge of each wing {which also reduce drag and increase handling} and two on the rear of the fuselage), 2 Panther Afterburning Turbofans that give it a short take off run that takes about 4 seconds, large fuel tanks, a unique delta wing that is large, increases agility and makes the NIGHT OWL go faster. It also includes 8 powerful war rockets with 4 on each wing, inspired by the missiles in Danny2462's Kirrim on Duty YouTube Video***. Featuring a Advanced***** Flight deck That can be used for anything including bombing, simple air to air****** or just cruisin' around.
jQK3cag.jpg
About the Engines:

If you ever loose control of your NIGHT OWL just press ACTION GROUP 1 To engage the powerful Afterburner. It will put you back in control instantly. BAM! The Engines also have a thrust vectoring system that gives it even more Agility. 

Agility

Thanks to the engines and Canards, the plane can literally turn around on the spot and not lose control! Wow!

Gallery

https://imgur.com/gallery/hwnVn

Statistics

Weight: 13.380t

37 Parts

Height: 3.1m 

Width 9.9m 

Length 12.9m 

Wingspan: 3.6m

Top Speed in level Flight (300 metres MSL) 902m/s (could go faster, but engines begin to overheat at that speed and at that altitude)

Downloads

Night Owl (No Missiles)

Night Owl (Still Stock with 8 Missiles)

WARNING:

Be Careful not to takeoff below around 50m/s or you might tail scrape and damage the engines.

Feel free to give Feedback so someday I can make NIGHT OWL v-2.

Edited by Kaussie_Kockatoo

Anyone who has downloaded this, I need feedback to make it better. If you want a better version, just say what is good and what is bad and I will change it for V2

Im thinking of a simple tracking missle on the next one. It will be aerodynamic and look actually missile like and will have a basic stock targeting system of clicking on your target and setting your SAS. Tell me what you think on this idea.

I would reccomend sizing it down slightly. Also, you could rework the missiles and build new one with an I-Beam core, and four separatrons instead of two, making them smaller, faster and more damaging. Mounting them under the wings would look better as well. 

Thanks! I’m thinking of dramatically changing the missiles to a AiM-9/ AGM-65 design although I will use separations and the I-Beams as you said, and then have a streamlined case.. I dont think i will size it down though.  It’s current Large design is suitable for its engine and gives agility. Thanks again!

Edited by Kaussie_Kockatoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.