[1.3.1] [Poll] Sunflares of Maar: GPP Bundle v1.2 [Jan 23, 2018]

JadeOfMaar

Favorite Flare  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which flare do you prefer? Development will restart soon™ and involve new Scatterer syntax. The winning flare will be trialed first.

• Canaan
    • Phi
    • Primus
    • Ursa Minor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/08/2021 at 09:00 PM

• 1 month later...

This is cool, however it doesn't seem to work.

Now I'm a manual install guy, always have been, and i followed the instructions. Unzip (with WinRar), delete what I dont want, then I go into the Isk folder, go into gamedata, and drop the contents into KSP gamedata. I dont have stock enhancements but I do have EVE, Scatterer, Astronomers Visual Pack and the like.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 5:02 AM, Zonalar said:

Hello @Yakez i'm trying to get this mod to work (after watching your KSP Mod video) and i wondered if you know what I could do to fix this issue i have.
Basically it looks like the .png for one of the flares (i think ghost2.png) ends, and forms a black bar on the left side of the screen when i rotate the camera around my spaceship.
I'll post screenshot to illustrate (the bar on the left side). 
Do you know how i can fix this? these sunflares are real pretty (kudos to JadeOfMaar) and i'd love to use them. I'm using the Isk and replaced the lines of code as recommended. 
I've tried to change the resolution of my game, but the issue persists
R64ZbqI.png

hey, might be a little late to the party, but i may have found a soulution! what helped me was following the afforementioned steps and then increasing the size of ghost2.png:

ghost2SettingsList1

{

Item = 0.3,0.56,0.7,0.95 //here I changed 1 to 0.7 to make ghost2 appear bigger as scatterer scales the texture's size in inverse for some reason...

}

i suggest you playing with the second and third value a little bit (the second value in the line, 0.56 (~9/16) by default, is the height/width aspect ratio of the applied texture, the third value is the inverse scale factor), it might help you just as it helped me. for more information, head to scatterer wiki, it's very comprehensive. hope that works for you!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.