This is a simple challenge.

War has broke out and I need some jets! But my credits are low and I can only afford WW2 technology! Before I go fully into this I want to say that it's highly based upon NorthAmericanAviation's plane of the day series.

Anyway, you can make a Jet from as early as the WW2 to as late as the end of the Vietnamese war, you can make any nation, if you love the Russian MiG series however someone else done it, then feel free to let me know and I will arrange a compromise where we can get the best for all creators. This doesn't mean that if 12 people do the MiG-9 then there will be 12 MiG-9's.

The mods we are using here are; BDA

AviatorArsenal

This is to go for the minimalistic approach were we can show some amazing stock planes. Bonus points for anyone who uses the same cannons as the real thing!

Now we won't just be dogfighting, when I get started on the videos, I'll begin to simulate battles, such as the Battle of Britain, Fall of the Yamuto and Afrika Korps.

Cya Around, Kenji out :P

How about a discount german fighter?  With wood wings, you can't go cheaper than that...

https://kerbalx.com/Ozelui/He-162-Salamander--weaponized-

It's stock + DBA.  However, the autopilot doesn't seem to work in my install.  It's my first aircraft using DBA, so maybe i missed something or i'm doing something wrong.  It is equiped with 2 x 20 mm guns, top speed is just shy of the sound barrier (335 m/s) , and the ceiling is roughly 8000 m.

Like Joseph, i would also suggest the airplane plus mod if you want to simulate battles as far back as the battle of Britain, because of the cockpits and piston engines.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.