Where i can post bug reports?

I did not play KSP for long time, now i updated mode that i mostly used (Kerbal Engineer Redux and Launch CountDown v1.7.9) to it's latest versions and had crashed KSP every time i tried to launch, but i must admit i tried to launch it's 64-bit version of it ;-) 

So where i can send bug report? 

Do you have the latest Version of KSP installed? Current version is 1.3
If you use Steam, and just updated to 1.3 I would guess there are some old mods.

I suggest to delete or move all of your KSP files and obtain a new clean copy. then make sure the clean copy works before you start modding the install.

If you use Steam I higly recommende to copy the new install somewehre else on your PC. Only mod the copy and not the original Steam data, because Steam would brake your install wit the next KSP update.

17 hours ago, jonny said:

Do you have the latest Version of KSP installed? Current version is 1.3
If you use Steam, and just updated to 1.3 I would guess there are some old mods.

I suggest to delete or move all of your KSP files and obtain a new clean copy. then make sure the clean copy works before you start modding the install.

If you use Steam I higly recommende to copy the new install somewehre else on your PC. Only mod the copy and not the original Steam data, because Steam would brake your install wit the next KSP update.

I just read this now, and already did this i did back-up all saves and deleted whole KSP and did clean install, now is working perfectly on 64-bit mode and i hope it stay this way :-)   

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.