Life Looks for Life - (Prologue Continued)

Hello all, I am glad to be back after a long hiatus of busy schedules and broken games. I'm glad to see many familiar avatars still patrolling the boards after two years! My previous series, Interplanetary Welcoming Express, was cut short. Now, armed with shiny new mods and a 64-bit launcher, my Kerbals are once again ready to venture out into space. I hope you enjoy reading this half as much as I'll enjoy making it. Cheers.

dKf4hUE.jpg

Welcome! This thread will chronicle the adventures of my Kerbals as they seek the answer to their greatest mystery - are they alone in the universe?

I'm playing this as a modded career mode. Mods might come and go as I play, but I'll try to keep an updated list here for anyone interested.

Spoiler

[Modlist coming soon]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index:

Prologue: "Welcome, I'm KB-3"
Prologue (Continued): "I Made Some Handy Charts"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by GehringGame

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.