Oblivion Bubble Ship

beta546

I know its a long shot but is there anyone that has the capability and the time to update this mod for 1.3

It was a beautiful ship to fly and looked amazing. Also one of the first mods I ever used..I just have literally no modding skills at all.

Thought it was at least worth an ask. I won't hold my breath though as it's nearly 3 years old and I imagine it might be more trouble than its worth.

https://mods.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/221554-oblivion-bubbleship-drone166-v1-1

The All Rights Reserved license prevents an update unless someone can contact the author (last logged on Jan 2016) and get permission. The only other option would be a build from the ground up.

10 hours ago, wasml said:

The All Rights Reserved license prevents an update unless someone can contact the author (last logged on Jan 2016) and get permission. The only other option would be a build from the ground up.

Doesn't that just prevent it from being changed and redistributed publicly? I noticed he hadn't been on since then. Shame really. It was such a lovely ship :-(

It is a shame. Despite it having far too much fuel, making it rather OP, i had many fun adventures with that little ship.

And All Rights Reserved means exactly that. Every right is reserved. No one will be able to do anything with it without Devo's permission. He had a real flare for modding too, which makes his disappearance all the more saddening. 

8 minutes ago, Stevie_D said:

It is a shame. Despite it having far too much fuel, making it rather OP, i had many fun adventures with that little ship.

And All Rights Reserved means exactly that. Every right is reserved. No one will be able to do anything with it without Devo's permission. He had a real flare for modding too, which makes his disappearance all the more saddening. 

I agree. I did have a lot of fun with it too, yeah it was OP but that was what made it fun.  And yeah he did such a great job with modding. Maybe one day he will return.  Funny you should reply as it is now your Superluminal mod I am looking forward to the most now :-) Your original IXS is my other favourite ship of all time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.