A Kerbal's Life

Chel

Year 1, Day 1. 'Studying'

I've been studying aerodynamics and physics at the Kerbin University, and I'm going to try to apply for a spot at the Kerbal Space Center. I can just imagine myself taking off, going into space, floating around the cabin for a few minutes, looking at the universe, seeing how tiny everything is. I can imagine being the first Kerbal on the Mun. I can imagine travelling to the big green thing in the night sky, with little things going around it. It's funny, really, how we rotate around Kerbol, the Mun rotates around us, Minmus rotates around the Mun (I think), and then the green thing also rotates around Kerbol, and things rotate around it, and those things have things that rotate around those things an-

Year 1, Day 2. 'Studying'

I didn't finish what I was writing last night, as I fell asleep. As I was saying, the things that rotate around the big green thing, have things that rotate around them as well. Now my brain's starting to hurt...

Year 1. Day 285. 'Studying, but better'

I made it! I put my application in at the KSC about a month ago, and after evaluation, it's been accepted! I'm going to the KSC for 'basic training'. I'll have a lot of work ahead of me!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.