1.3, heavily modded; all compatible... STILL crashing!?

Ok, this is attempt number umpteen to fix this. I could seriously use the help at this point. Ever since I upgraded to 1.3, my game will not launch. I've removed all mods that I can find that aren't 1.3-compatible in CKAN, and yet I'm still crashing to desktop during the initial loading screen. If I completely empty my Gamadata folder (except for the Squad folder, naturally), the game works... but even using (from what I can tell) all "1.3 compatible" mods, I'm CTDing every. single. time. Can someone take a look at my output_log and tell me what the heck is causing this issue? Thanks in advance. Log found HERE

54 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

From your log

KSPDev_Utils.0.23.0 v0.23.0.0 / v0.23.0 for KSP v1.2

Does that have a 1.3 version? 

As it turns out, no. From what I can see, it's a component of the Kerbal Inventory System mod, which is confirmed to work with 1.3, so I don't think that's the culprit...

KIS works fine with my (non-Steam) KSP 1.3, so you shouldn't be having problems there.  I'm not an expert with output logs, so I'm not much help there either, sorry.  My only suggestion (and you probably don't want to hear it) would be to start with a vanilla install, add a few mods at a time, and repeat until you get the crash you're experiencing now.  Then you've narrowed it down to one of a few mods and can figure it out from there.  I had a similar problem when I upgraded to 1.3 as well.  I have a few (55) mods installed, so the process was kind of time-consuming (and looks like it would be for you too).  I think I added 3 mods at a time until I discovered it was Planetshine causing my crashes...

ZD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.