Mornin'

Geonovast

I've found this forum a few times from Google searches, so I figured I might as well make an account.  I'll probably be mostly a lurker for awhile until I get a better feel for the game.  I found out about it through an xkcd comic, and so far it's been some of the best $40 I've ever spent.  I'm running the native Linux version (so happy about that) and I mostly just play in sandbox for now, and am not planning on any modding yet.  I started out building giant monstrosities and blasting them as fast as I could to crash into Mun.  I have actually landed now and am getting the hang of docking.

Welcome to the forums first of all!

There's a lot of great resources here that I highly recommend checking out. This is where all the modders talk about their work, take suggestions, or give help. My mod list has changed and grown dramatically since joining, just a short while ago. Good luck on your goals, and have fun!

1 hour ago, Geonovast said:

I've found this forum a few times from Google searches, so I figured I might as well make an account

Hurray!

I found out about it through an xkcd comic

Hurray!

and so far it's been some of the best $40 I've ever spent.

Hurray! (and yeah, I feel the same way)

Heh. Welcome aboard!.

Thanks!  Now that I'm learning more this game is getting more and more fun.  I've been to the Mun a few times, even accidentally found some easter egg that I have no idea what it's for.  Also started/finished a space station trial last night.  Some day I may even do a Career game.ecfScreenshotat20170706.pngScreenshotat20170714.pngScreenshotat20170706.png[

• 2 weeks later...