What would be your reaction to a nuclear holocaust?

cratercracker

Title says it all.

I would be pretty happy for everyone to be dead.

Rules:

don't be openly violent.

Why?

Nobody wants to hear something about fried guts, or something. + the only way to stay a violent person, is not to tell people that you are a violent person all the time.

No politics.

Why?

first of all, that is a forum rule, second is that the bombs just detonated an killed absolutely everyone, everywhere, nothing about it.

Don't show any horrid pictures, of bodies leftover after the nuclear bomb, building are okay though.

Why?

A forum rule- shocking content.

Some trivia: sudden noise in your eardrums, and you look in the window.. A gigantic ball of flame that destroys everything in its path, you have some last thoughts, what would it be?

1 minute ago, razark said:

Reaction?  Not much, since I'm about 100 yards from a presumed ground zero.

Does that make me on of the lucky ones?

Well let's say you are in fatal zone, somehow.

You got approximately 10 seconds bethore everything is turned into radioactive ashes.

My answer for this is the same as when a student asked me what I would do if a giant asteroid were going to strike the Earth and causing an ELE.

- break out my favorite lawn chair and adult beverage and simply sit back and watch the show.

2 hours ago, cratercracker said:

For anyone wondering what nuclear holocaust sounds like.

I actually put it on a loop when I draw something.

Better than what I listen to.

Edited by Adstriduum

4 hours ago, Cydonian Monk said:

Me? I'd probably just shrug, get dressed (again, if my clothes were just burned off by the explosion), and head in to work. A little thing like Houston being reduced to a burning ashpile is unlikely to cause us to close the office. 

Hahahahahahaha Sounds like something Texas would do XD

Translation

Spoiler

"Hi! Go with us to that high-rise roof! They say, now here will be a mushroom, and that roof is an ideal place to watch."
"No, thanks. I'll better to pass Fallout once again."

"How do you think, after the explosion will the cows be douuble-headed?
"No, they will be dead."

"People! The dust had settled a half-hour ago. Where are the photo sets? U dead or wut?"

"Check out photos. First explosion aftermath, 18 photos, ~3 MB"
"Nice, but #3 and #4 are overphotoshopped, they look like alive."

"People, help, what to do? The girl which I love, said that she will be with me only if a nuke explosion happens. So, then I can't look at the mushroom. Or I can watch at the mushroom, but then will stay a troll-liar-virgin. Can't choose. :( "
"Drop her and go to the street. There will be a dozen of girls ready to combine this."

"So, a tru-suicidee. Will you be so principled to slash the wrists a half-hour before the end of world?"

"Nice. It's an air alert, in half an hour nukes will be falling. But those guys broke the showcase and pull home a 40" plasma TV. What do they hope to catch up with it?!"

"Man, do you have seeds?"
(Fried sunflower seeds, a usual public treat.)
(A common phrase of street bullies to stop a victim).
"Guys, seriously? An explosion in a half an hour, a hell will be around, but you are going to rob me?"
"No, man, really, do you have seeds? We are going to sit here and watch, but are out of seeds."

"Oh, come on... My paid period from the internet provider will be over in a half an hour, but they say the rockets will fall an hour later. How do you think, guys, should I run and pay, or just blow off?

(A guard on the entrance).
"I'm sick of you, guys! I don't let you pass inside not out of spite! There is only a two-storey basement under our building. There is no special twenty-storey bunker, I swear! If it were, I already would be there myself!"

"People, I won't have time to watch myself. Please, spoiler for me, what's the in final of "House, M.D." 5th season!

"People, who can say, from which side there will be explosion? I want to put a tripod with camera and set a timer, then hide somewhere the basement."

"A half-hour before the bombardment, and in google search the phrase "photo-shooting under extreme conditions" is three times more popular than "how to hide from the nuclear explosion".

"I got an SMS".
"Your family worries?"
"No, my provider informs that my surplus is almost over, and I must urgently replenish my account".

(Skipped due to the forum rules.)

"Well, I thought that only I had a dream to pee from the balcony, watching a nuclear mushroom..."

P.S.
Never could understand why they say that Major Kong is a comic character.
For me, the crew is the only normal people in the movie, and Kong is what a commander must be.

Edited by kerbiloid

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.