dundun92

The Great Kerbal Konflict!

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is my first attempt to make a video story for KSP... The Great Kerbal Konflict. The two sides are KUC(Kerbal Union of Countries)(the good guy), and the IKS(Independent Kerbal States)(the evil guys). The IKS's goal: claim all of Kerbin for itself. If you have any planes you would want to be put in the battles, PM me. There should be an intro video monday.

Here is a map:

bdfe33116c0784cdcb37d3ebe1924d23.png

Intro:

Episode 1:

Episode 2

Contributers:

@NotAnAimbot

@MiffedStarfish

@lancefoxcia

@Joseph Kerman

Edited by dundun92
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IKS seems to be used a lot. coincidence? probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeltaDizzy said:

IKS seems to be used a lot. coincidence? probably.

I came up with that by myself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noticing a problem with the map. It's cut off on the righthand side so a large chunk is missing.

Spoiler

BPw3MZk.png

All of this, long image, spoilered.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are tanks fine? 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joseph Kerman said:

Are tanks fine? 

Absolutely!  Also, please dont use to many mods. Any of the mods in the modern fighter jet challenge are acceptable, as well as B9, Eva parachutes and ejection seats, SXT, Kerbal Foundries Continued. 

4 hours ago, Spartwo said:

Noticing a problem with the map. It's cut off on the righthand side so a large chunk is missing.

  Reveal hidden contents

BPw3MZk.png

All of this, long image, spoilered.

Thanks, will update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And here is the intro: Enjoy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dundun92 said:

And here is the intro: Enjoy!

 

Nice vid, try fine controls next time tho (shortcut: CapsLock). 

Also, needs music. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're using mods and Tanks are fine. My mod adds a lot of tank turrets + some Anti air. The only mod you need for them to work is BDAc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lancefoxcia said:

If you're using mods and Tanks are fine. My mod adds a lot of tank turrets + some Anti air. The only mod you need for them to work is BDAc.

What's its name?

7 minutes ago, Joseph Kerman said:

Nice vid, try fine controls next time tho (shortcut: CapsLock). 

Also, needs music. 

That was the AI in control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dundun92 said:

That was the AI in control.

Human pilots are still better than KerbalSAS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joseph Kerman said:

Human pilots are still better than KerbalSAS. 

Yep, I know. But, to make outcomes fair, I decided to have it all AI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dundun92 said:

Yep, I know. But, to make outcomes fair, I decided to have it all AI.

*sigh* Honestly, if I were to do a simple bombing run like that, I'd pilot it myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dundun92 said:

What's its name?

That was the AI in control.

Fox Defense Contracts. It's on the Add-on Development section of the forums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lancefoxcia said:

Fox Defense Contracts. It's on the Add-on Development section of the forums

OK. Will try.

 

1 minute ago, Joseph Kerman said:

*sigh* Honestly, if I were to do a simple bombing run like that, I'd pilot it myself. 

There is no UI, and without the navball, i'm TERRIBLE at flying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dundun92 said:

OK. Will try.

 

There is no UI, and without the navball, i'm TERRIBLE at flying.

 

So, could we do a collab? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just now, Joseph Kerman said:

 

So, could we do a collab? 

Sure, why not?

Edited by dundun92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll post some of my "prototypes", which aren't ready yet for Hatbat's KS but have been proved enough to fly. Feel free to mess with the armament or description, as long as I'm credited for them.

Action groups:

  1. Fire weapons
  2. Next weapon
  3. Engine related (Either afterburners, reverse mode or toggling electric generators
  4. None usually
  5. Usually cargo bay related

FB-1 Fighter-bomber

SKXo8Nw.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjjyp8mvii9r5q7/MDL FB-1.craft?dl=0

F-10B Coromoran II carrier fighter

V1zhWmA.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhhpjnbttfogsfk/MDL F-10B Cormoran.craft?dl=0

MDL 2K27 Tundra W2R (Basically a radar version of the 2K26 with some armor plating)

3ymJzaF.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/14hs3bs9xu0br4a/MDL 2K27 Tundra W2R.craft?dl=0

ICV-3 Infantry Combat Vehicle (Very early development)

emZgPdU.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2br8vjm4l9wm0t/ICV-3.craft?dl=0

C-2 Albatros cargo plane (Empty)

RHTRlHj.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/09mhdmku65erdhs/MDL C-2 Albatros.craft?dl=0

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do I see a double-double post? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you like my "6th gen" drone fighter? 

kbuDjoY.jpg

(The pictures are the Stock version)

i3X8yom.jpg

Not held back by smelly human pilots, it can pull 25gs in a turn, take off and land on carriers, and carry a powered guided anti air or anti ground bomb in its internal weapons bays. The BDA version features an inline Vulcan cannon, dual AIM-120 AMRAAMs, four AIM-9 Sidewinders, and a modified powered bomb with an high explosive warhead strapped on the front in its weapons bay. (The bomb is built out of stock parts, however it is very easy to use against air targets. Just launch it, switch to it, turn on SAS, set the target, and select target hold. Ground targets have to be guided in manually though)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, NotAnAimbot said:

I'll post some of my "prototypes", which aren't ready yet for Hatbat's KS but have been proved enough to fly. Feel free to mess with the armament or description, as long as I'm credited for them.

Action groups:

  1. Fire weapons
  2. Next weapon
  3. Engine related (Either afterburners, reverse mode or toggling electric generators
  4. None usually
  5. Usually cargo bay related

FB-1 Fighter-bomber

SKXo8Nw.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjjyp8mvii9r5q7/MDL FB-1.craft?dl=0

F-10B Coromoran II carrier fighter

V1zhWmA.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhhpjnbttfogsfk/MDL F-10B Cormoran.craft?dl=0

MDL 2K27 Tundra W2R (Basically a radar version of the 2K26 with some armor plating)

3ymJzaF.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/14hs3bs9xu0br4a/MDL 2K27 Tundra W2R.craft?dl=0

ICV-3 Infantry Combat Vehicle (Very early development)

emZgPdU.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2br8vjm4l9wm0t/ICV-3.craft?dl=0

C-2 Albatros cargo plane (Empty)

RHTRlHj.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/09mhdmku65erdhs/MDL C-2 Albatros.craft?dl=0

 

Nice Planes!

 

9 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Would you like my "6th gen" drone fighter? 

kbuDjoY.jpg

(The pictures are the Stock version)

i3X8yom.jpg

Not held back by smelly human pilots, it can pull 25gs in a turn, take off and land on carriers, and carry a powered guided anti air or anti ground bomb in its internal weapons bays. The BDA version features an inline Vulcan cannon, dual AIM-120 AMRAAMs, four AIM-9 Sidewinders, and a modified powered bomb with an high explosive warhead strapped on the front in its weapons bay. (The bomb is built out of stock parts, however it is very easy to use against air targets. Just launch it, switch to it, turn on SAS, set the target, and select target hold. Ground targets have to be guided in manually though)

 Is there a download link? Also, since it is a drone, it would come later on in the story. It is perfectly acceptable still.

Also, for both of you, which side do you want it to be on? Or would you want me to choose? 

 

Edited by dundun92
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll have one tomorrow. And I don't mind which side it's on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I'll have one tomorrow. And I don't mind which side it's on.

I'll assign it to the KUC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, dundun92 said:

I'll assign it to the KUC

We can choose sides?

If that's the case, I don't really mind if any of my vehicles go on any sides, or even if some are on different sides. I'll leave the balancing to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now