Can you replace normal maps with MM configs?

Hello, and I want to know what I can do to change the X200-16's normal map to a flatter one generated using a custom texture. Can I use MM configs to replace it? If not, what can I do, because I want to redistribute the mod. I'd want that to be synced with FS Texture Switch 2

Thanks, Bottle Rocketeer

Edited by Bottle Rocketeer 500

Think it was in gimp not sure what your using but there was away you could add like a normal map to your texture has one file not sure on MM changing the normal haven't seen it done as texture and normal maps both are set in unity 

5 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

I have both GIMP and Photoshop, and if you can replace textures with MM configs, why not replace normal maps with them?

Have you tried to change it ? It might just be has easy has targeting the name of the normal map with MM that tank looks like its name is model001 for the normal map ?

EDIT- Just the texture is model000

Edited by Mecripp2
edited

8 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

I also love that parts pack, read my last post to find out why I don't use it anymore

LOL I don't know what you did wrong love both of them can't play ksp with out VSR or ProbePlus stock should use both of them for a update of there old models don't know why they didn't use porkjets overhaul there great too

EDIT- if you haven't seen them here is one link to it

Edited by Mecripp2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.