The Youtube Wars

Casualnaut

(Note: This is a joke on the youtube drama over Jake Paul. Do not take seriously, but you can make jokes in the comment section.)

It has come to this, and our glorious Youtubers (Matt Lowne, Scott Manley, Mark Thrimm, Hazardish, Marcus House, etc) must brace for all-out nuclear flame and cringe war...

THE YOUTUBE WARS

As all of you know, the big shots have been cursing each other for a while. Recently a ad depression hit, leaving them wondering "Why am I not earning money?" or "Why do I lose subscribers when I upload, but earn when I don't?" Even DramaAlert had something to say: "Why am I still receiving hate?"  Most of this started when Vine disappeared, making tons of new and outright uber-cringe Youtubers. The one that probably was the main fuse?... Jake Paul. He has been getting on everyone's nerve for a while, stirring up drama. Such as his dissing of other Youtubers and his brother, getting in trouble with his neighbors, and the worst thing... Copyright striking anything he wants that has him as a main topic. He is technically stealing small amounts of money by doing this from gossip Youtubers, calling it "bullying" when people are just giving their opinions. He also dumped his girlfriend over nothing and even dissed her over it. I mean, dumping her is bad enough, only to get married to someone else in like a month. He, "Team 10," and the "Paulers" have made multiple people (LeafyIsHere, Pewdiepie, etc.) disturbed from regular youtube stuff. I mean, not even those Transformers Cybertronian Knights that have been here forever can save us from Earth's destiny.

So who are you with in the most-likely upcoming World War 3, known as the Youtube War? 

Edited by Casualnaut

2 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

I have no idea what you're talking about or who Jake Paul is.

I thought of asking, but then came to a sudden realization that I don't really care to know.

I have three candles on my desk.  I find this much more fascinating than worrying over some online drama.

6 hours ago, Bill Phil said:

I was there during the Meme Wars...

*4CHAN FLASHBACK*

5 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

I don't know why, but I'm really happy I have no idea what you're talking about or who Jake Paul is.

3 hours ago, razark said:

I thought of asking, but then came to a sudden realization that I don't really care to know.

I have three candles on my desk.  I find this much more fascinating than worrying over some online drama.

Jake Paul is a really nasty dude, that uploaded some really cringy things on YouTube.

Then everyone started to argue about his attitude.

Then he uploaded a video of him crying and trying to be at least a bit of "human".

Nobody believed.

8 minutes ago, regex said:

Hey, as long as PeriscopeFilm, Jeff Quitney, Torbjörn Åhman, and RowanTaylor come out alive, I'm good.

I'm not familiar with the latter two, but the first two are great.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.