- Lags/Low FPS - v.1.3 - MAC OS X -

KSP Version: v1.3.0.1804 Mac OS X Sierra

What Happens: lot of lags everywhere in the game, VAB and Spaceplane Hangar. very low FPS. The probrem exist only with the v.1.3 of the game, and when I play with older version like 1.1 there is no problem. 

Mods / Add-Ons: All Stock

Other Notes/Pictures/Log Files: 

Mac config :

2,9 GHz Intel Core i5

8 Go 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 1024 Mo

Log files :  https://pastebin.com/EGKcJGTp

** Giant log removed by Moderator, please use Pastebin service instead **

Edited by Kerbal101
giant log removed

@scientifouc Hello and welcome to the forums! :)
I took the liberty to edit your post and move the log to pastebin service, because giant texts are known to cause issues on some devices.
Please use a dedicated pastebin service for this goal in the future.

Thank you for understanding and I hope you get the issue resolved. :)

Okay so I looked around the forum to find some clues about how to fix my issue but I fact the only thing I found that I have to use my gpu and not integrated graphics. However I am playing on an Imac and there is no integrated graphics switch, I cannot change the settings because this setting only exists for macbook and not IMac ! 

Edited by scientifouc

• 2 months later...

Hi, could you describe the problem a bit further? If it's hard to explain you can try making a screen recording with QuickTime to see the moments when the lag hits. I would also like to see more objective measures as to what exactly low FPS entails, for that you can fire up the performance graph in the Debug console. To do that, first go to System Preferences>Keyboard and check the option that says Use F1,F2,etc keys as function keys, after that you can summon the Debug Menu UI with ALT+F12

• 2 weeks later...

It's the Kerbal construction crew. Ever since version 1.3  they seem to slow the game down enormously everytime they are on screen. Turning them off fixes the issue but since there didn't seem to be a problem with them in earlier versions, it would be great if someone could look into the issue.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.