[1.x.x] [2.0] Updated Kerbodyne/SLS Part Textures (Continuation of 2015 SLS repaint for stock originally by nothke)

Hello, everyone, and this is a continuation of the SLS repaint mod, originally by @nothke, later re-released by @MeCripp, and now re-released by me. What this mod does is adds new textures for the Rockomax parts and adds Firespitter Texture Switch 2 configs so you can interchange between textures on the parts. This is a snippet of my upcoming mod, Kerbobulus Space Program. I added some of my own textures to the mod, like for example a texture that turns the Rockomax X200-16 tank into the ICPS upper tank. So, lets get to the mod itself!

KNOWN PROBLEMS:

Spoiler
  • ICPS Upper Tank texture switches only one way

INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS:

1. Install Module Manager*
  2. Extract the "nothke-2015_SLS_CDR_textures" and "Kerbobulus Space Program' folders into the Gamedata folder together with "Firespitter.dll"

If you find any problems, please report them in the thread below

CREDITS:

@DirtyFace83 Creator of the kerbalized American flag on the ICPS

@nothke The original creator of this mod

@MeCripp For releasing a 1.0.5 compatible version

@TheShadow1138 For making the EUS-style orange texture

Licensing:

This mod is licensed under a CC-BY NC SA license

All dependencies licensed under their own licenses

Creative Commons License

Dependencies:

"Module Manager" by @ialdabaoth, maintained by @sarbian, licensed under a CC-BY SA license

"Firespitter" by @Snjo, maintained by @RoverDude, licensed under a custom license , which states:

Spoiler

You may reuse code and textures from this mod, as long as you give credit in the download file and on the download post/page. Reuse of models with permission. No reselling. No redistribution of the whole pack without permission.

UV map texture guides are included so you can re-skin to your liking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Install MM version that is the right one for your game version, 2.8.1 for KSP 1.3, 2.7.6 for KSP 1.2.2, I WILL IGNORE A PROBLEM IF THE MM VERSION IS FOR 1.3 AND YOU ARE USING 1.2.2

Same Applies to Firespitter

DOWNLOADS: 

Spacedock

Edited by Bottle Rocketeer 500

Thanks for this! I wanted to do this myself for my own game, but, uh, I don't know how to do firespitter configs. So thanks for making this!

Some pictures in the OP would be nice because you know what they say, but it's pretty self-explanatory.

5 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

Thanks for this! I wanted to do this myself for my own game, but, uh, I don't know how to do firespitter configs. So thanks for making this!

Some pictures in the OP would be nice because you know what they say, but it's pretty self-explanatory.

Yes, I too, didn't know how to make firespitter configs at first. I spent more than a month already making the mod that this will be part of: Kerbobulus Space Program

On 7/22/2017 at 1:35 AM, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

@Z3R0_0NL1N3 I will put up pictures when I release the next version, which will include orange fairings! They will be used for core-to-upper stage adapters. May also include SLS Block 2 Advanced Boosters, the monolithic ones on recent pictures, textured by...me! They are just retextured Kickbacks, and called the "Helios" booster.

• 3 months later...
On 22.7.2017 at 12:29 AM, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

ICPS Upper Tank texture switches only one way

The Path to the Stock texture is wrong:

it says

Squad/Parts/FuelTank/X200-16/model

but should be

Squad/Parts/FuelTank/fuelTankX200-16/model

this fixes the issue

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2017 at 6:58 AM, Crossman said:

The Path to the Stock texture is wrong:

it says

Squad/Parts/FuelTank/X200-16/model

but should be

Squad/Parts/FuelTank/fuelTankX200-16/model

this fixes the issue

thanks

11 hours ago, Trekkie148 said:

can you please make this compatible with Vens stock remap plz?

How? Does VSR modify the 3.75m parts?

Also, I'm holding the next update off to 1.4, both because I'm currently working on a mod and I can't find the proper color for the WIP fairing texture, and @SQUAD will re-UV map them for 1.4, and I think that will fix the issue.

Edited by Bottle Rocketeer 500

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.