New guy needs help

Hello! I have just clocked in 84 hours in Ksp and had a few questions. I thought posts were getting deleted but I realized I didn't know my way around the forum yet! Thanks!

Edited by AlienFromTrappist-1
I didnt realize my new posts dont show up in my profile till checked by mod.

I've looked at your account and nothing has been deleted. A new member's first few posts must be approved by a moderator before they are publicly visible, though, and that seems to be what you've observed. 

Anyway, welcome to our forum. :D

Hi, @AlienFromTrappist-1, and welcome aboard!

No, your posts were not deleted. We have a queuing system in place for new users to prevent spambots from overrunning the forums. Your first 5 posts require moderator approval (more if some are in the Lounge or Forum Games, because those don't count). After that, you're free to post as you wish.

I've approved your posts, so they should be visible now.

When you say Battlefront Forums, do you mean for the Combat Mission games? I've gotten interested in them, but never bought it, only tried the demos.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean but Battlefront is a Star Wars shooter like Battlefield or Call of Duty. check out the mobile wiki! We're always looking for new members especially one with experience like yourself!

Fandom Community for: Battlefront by Wikia, Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/0cX--.i

On 7/23/2017 at 7:05 PM, Dman979 said:

Now that I didn't know. What's the topic, if you know?

Edited by AlienFromTrappist-1

6 hours ago, AlienFromTrappist-1 said:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean but Battlefront is a Star Wars shooter like Battlefield or Call of Duty. check out the mobile wiki! We're always looking for new members especially one with experience like yourself!

Ah, I see. I had your Battlefront confused with a game studio called Battlefront. :/

Same here, when I hear Battlefront I immediately assumed we were talking the Combat Mission series.  Btw, they're quite good simulation level games and worth checking out.  Bit pricey, but then war games often are strangely enough.