Looking for Commercial crew spacecraft.

7 minutes ago, Cloakedwand72 said:

It does not work in 1.3.0 that's the problem with these mods.

Are you sure? If you had actually bothered to read that thread you could have known that it does.

Edited by Tex_NL

13 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

there is little difference between 1.3 and 1.2.2 I think with mods workification

but I'm no Modder so I cant tell :(

You are correct not much difference. There may be several reasons for a mod not being updated yet here are just a couple of reasons: 1.The mod may never be updated. 2.There may be a major update coming out and the mod is currently in the QA stage. 3.Several modders have been in school and may be working on their mod as we speak. Only time will tell what mods will be updated. They may want to hurry it along though as KSP 1.3.1 will be released soon.

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

If it doesn't include plugins, its compatible with nearly any future version, but doesn't have localization. If it has a plugin, you can always recompile the plugin if the license permits.

I agree and most mod licenses do allow this. To recompile a .dll you only need the source code which most mods provide just search a little.

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.