Game crashes while loading! (Modded)

Dear fellow helpers,

I have run into an error. EVERY SINGLE time I run ksp (with wealthy modding), the game crashes at some point within the loading screen. That's right, the LOADING SCREEN. I can't even see the new parts (Don't tell me the new parts and features, please) I don't want to take a blind shot, and remove a mod that is innocent. Please try to help. Here is the link to the error text file: https://pastebin.com/FcpTK9gz, and the output log:https://pastebin.com/ia29JBgv

Sincere thanks,

Astro

Edited by Astromoo2

The problem is that I rely on almost all of these mods. If I where to uninstall even ONE, I might tip off a whole butterfly effect, corrupting a lot of crafts, and causing me to loose a lot of important things.

I may want someone who can try to analyze the logs and find an exact source, so I can change accordingly.

3 hours ago, Astromoo2 said:

The problem is that I rely on almost all of these mods. If I where to uninstall even ONE, I might tip off a whole butterfly effect, corrupting a lot of crafts, and causing me to loose a lot of important things.

I may want someone who can try to analyze the logs and find an exact source, so I can change accordingly.

Copy the ksp directory, and work on the copy

• 3 weeks later...

Using 64 bit version, Hebaru.

And I found the mono.dll file is what is killing the game. the crash log states it. It's file location makes it look important, so I need help with what to do now.

OKAY, I found that I should proceed to uninstall some mods.

I'm going in. Wish me luck.

Any mods I think may have broken the game did nothing when removed.

But I did take a screenshot of my mods. I could use help with finding any mods that could be breaking the game.

Files1: Files1

And files2: Files2

They should be sorted by date installed.

Edited by Astromoo2
Left out a detail.

@Astromoo2 instead of guessing at which mods are causing the problem, take them all out and add them in one at a time until you find the one that's causing the crashes. BTW, it's impossible to diagnose what mods are causing a problem just from a list of the folder names: mods need updates to work on new versions of KSP and the name stays the same whether or not you update the mod.

Mono.dll is from where Unity is build on and that's where ksp is build on. Mostly it means you have outdated mods.

Always do a few checks between installing more that 4 mods. When it crashes, you immediately now which one it could be. 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.