Problems with Pre-Order Confirmation E-mail, reply here

aLeXmOrA

I got the paypal mail and the Preorder / Donate confirmation, but I don't think I got anything after this. I ordered on August 12th, so this has been some time now...

I there any way to check if you are registered for the full version?

Edit: Got the confirmation mail. Thanks!

To add to the long, long list:

I got almost the same letter as everyone else, the difference being that it said '72 hours' instead of 24. Never received the confirmation, and I donated $7. I got the email on August 13th.

I too donated on the 12th ($7), and received the email

Thank you for your donation!

You can view the download link and information at:

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?action=store;sa=myorders

If you've contributed 7.00 USD or more, you will receive an email confirming your pre-order in the next 24 hours

Thanks for your support and happy launching!

But I have not received any sort of follow-up confirmation that I'm in the pre-order queue.

So, hey.

I donated 10usd on August the 15'th, got a confirmation from paypal, but nothing from you guys.

I double chcecked my spam folder, but I can't find it anywhere.

So, it'd be nice if you could look me up as well and send me a new one.

(Still, congrats! If you've got this many people with errors, I guess you guys have started getting a decent bit of cash out of this! ;D )

Hello, once again, a great game you have here, like many other people on here I donated 10 USD and got the paypal receipt, but have yet to receive any email from you folks. Eagerly awaiting the confirmation, keep up the good work. :3

Thanks for letting us know this... some of you have had received the e-mail after your post, so we still working on that.

We are making sure that everyone who had preordered, receives their confirmation e-mail!

Cheers

Awesome. I received confirmation for my pre-order 10 minutes after posting in this thread. Not sure if you guys linked it to my forum account though.

EDIT:

Just noticed the store link, and my pre-order has indeed been linked to my forum account.