[Video Series] KSP Mod Showcase!

squirrle4620

Hey everyone!

Tonight I am recording the 1st episode of (hopefully) a series that will be called "NathanJ's KSP Mod Showcase!" (If you have a better suggestion let me know...)

this series will be exactly what it sounds like

If you are a mod developer and want me to do a video for your mod either message me on YouTube ( http://www.youtube.com/squirrle4620 )

I will comment on the thread for the mod that I do to let the dev know that I did a video (and you, the Dev, will have full permission to use my video on your thread)

I will try to keep them around 10mins but understand that the size and complexity of the mod will dictate the video length. (if it's over 10 mins I will make it a 2 parter)

Rock Hard, Party on!

-NathanJ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Update-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The recording was too low of quality for upload, I will be recording ASAP but no promises.

Edited by squirrle4620

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.