[1.3.0] Kerbal Engineer Redux 1.1.3.0 (2017-05-28)

cybutek

On 28.04.2017 at 0:17 AM, GenryRar said:

can someone explain - KER not compatible with RSS+RO?

I have incorrect values of TWR and dV in flight. It looks like it calc values for NEXT stage, not current...

update: KER shows correct values while engines offline. When i engage them, TWR and deltaV dropped to zero. If i now shutdown engines, it again shows correct values.

anyone have same problem?

I just found a bug with this, couldn't decide whether to post it here or in the Bug Reporting section. I just decided to post it here, though.

The imgur should tell you everything important. In short, the Body window still blocks mouse clicks while it is closed. Just a little bit annoying, but it is still there :P.

How can i solve this problem ? The KER windows is too small (see images). Same problem with the HUDs.

http://hpics.li/c6daa17

http://hpics.li/7e01301

My mods :

KSP: 1.2.2 (Win64) - Unity: 5.4.0p4 - OS: Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit
Community Category Kit - 1.2.2
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.6.2
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.2.8
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.4.3
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.2
Docking Port Alignment Indicator - 6.5.2
RCS Build Aid - 0.9.1
Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.8.4
Transfer Window Planner - 1.6.1

Please help me, thanks !

@chateaudav sadly I have no clue, but can you tell me what mod that little science symbol in your toolbar is?

What I would do is: make sure your hud settings are all at 100% and just reinstall. Reinstalling sems to fix alot of stuff and mostly saves the hussle to search for a solution.

this has probably suggested many times but:

Can you change the amount of information you get with different tech?

currently you only need 1 part to get all information that makes it a bit OP in career mode.

maybe split some information(vessel, orbit, heat, ect) in early technodes into different parts. making the information you get a bit more realistic in the career mode

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, SweatyKerbal said:

We need an update, I know 1.3 came out today. But the mod doesnt work with the latest version of kerbal space program :)

My dude. Give the devs some time. They do this for free in their spare time which means they're under no obligation to update immediately. Wait at least till the end of the weekend before asking for an update. From RedIronCrown

It's update time again, so here's a gentle reminder to please be respectful to the people who make and maintain mods, especially right after an update to the core game. A few behaviors we'd prefer people avoid:

• Bumping the thread of every mod you use to ask for an update
  • Being demanding or rude when asking for an update
  • Asking for an update
  • Complaining that an update is taking too long

None of these types of posts are helpful or constructive, and make for an environment that is hostile to modders. Remember that modders are volunteers who give their work to us for free, work that they do in their free time as their real life schedules permit. Please avoid biting the hand that is feeding you.

Edited by TheRagingIrishman

1 hour ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

they're under no obligation to update immediately.

Or even, at all...

Having said that, I'll try to get an unofficial build up for KSP 1.3 sometime over the weekend...

2 hours ago, SweatyKerbal said:

We need an update, I know 1.3 came out today. But the mod doesnt work with the latest version of kerbal space program :)

Actually, have you tried the version linked in this post:

43 minutes ago, Padishar said:

Or even, at all...

Having said that, I'll try to get an unofficial build up for KSP 1.3 sometime over the weekend...

Actually, have you tried the version linked in this post:

Please forgive those who are impatient...it's something of a compliment to your mod that the vast majority of players (including me) can't update till KER updates because every single one of our vessels has a KER part on it.

We appreciate anything you can do, I'll try the 1.2.9 pre-release version and let you know if it works.

UPDATE: Yes, the pre-release version seems to load and work just fine in 1.3!

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

1 hour ago, IMil said:

I have just rebuilt the project with the DLLs from the updated KSP version (and VS 2017 Community Edition BTW), here it is. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3434479/KSP/KerbalEngineer-1.1.2.8.zip

(No guarantee, Works on My Machine(tm) )

I'd suggest you make it obvious somehow that it's your remix of the software, otherwise @sarbian might end up catching the flak for problems caused with it.

1 hour ago, IMil said:

I have just rebuilt the project with the DLLs from the updated KSP version (and VS 2017 Community Edition BTW), here it is. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3434479/KSP/KerbalEngineer-1.1.2.8.zip

(No guarantee, Works on My Machine(tm) )

Why did you bother when the version I built for the 1.2.9 pre-release works fine in 1.3?

16 minutes ago, cybutek said:

As long as 1.3 hasn't broken the mod in some crazy unexpected way, expect an update sometime this weekend. :)

Glad to see you're still around...

10 minutes ago, technicalfool said:

I'd suggest you make it obvious somehow that it's your remix of the software, otherwise @sarbian might end up catching the flak for problems caused with it.

@cybutek is the author of this mod.  Actually, he may as well just get rid of it as my version, while unofficial, is made by a significant contributor to the mod, is already marked as different to the official release and is confirmed as working in 1.3...

17 minutes ago, Padishar said:

@cybutek is the author of this mod.  Actually, he may as well just get rid of it as my version, while unofficial, is made by a significant contributor to the mod, is already marked as different to the official release and is confirmed as working in 1.3...

Yes, it's working just fine. Thanks! Have a great weekend!

1 hour ago, Padishar said:

Why did you bother when the version I built for the 1.2.9 pre-release works fine in 1.3?

Sorry, I have already rebuilt everything when I saw your post. Compile first, read later :) 

3 hours ago, 5_star_ownage said:

Just wanna say I'm a new Kerbalnaut and I appreciate the tireless work that goes into keeping these mods current!

I too would like to thank cybutek and all contributors to this mod. It has made my dreams a reality. 

You guys are heroes.  

Thank you

Hi,

first of all thanks for the ongoing support for this mod. It makes ksp playable :-)

fyi: the pre-release version1.3.0 loads without any errors in ksp.log or kerbalengineer.log, but the tile in the vab is black underlaid and no kerbal engineer windows appear when clicking it.

This is linux.

If i can do anything let me know.

Many thanks !

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.