No model000.mbm files?

katyjsst

Hi guys.

I am eagerly trying to make my first mod. I tried unity and finally fixed my "mod causing the loading to stop" problem.

But now after following C7 vid on doing parts. It only came out a model.mu file, without a model000.mbm or model001.mbm file. What should I do. The game displays my part but has no model.

I'm surely gonna make good mods for you kermans.

the model000.mbm files are textures of your model.You can have multiple textures on model.To fix problem first put your texure in Texture folder in unity under tab named Project(if folder named Textures doesnt exist create it).After doing that select your object and under meshrender you will see square with select option,click on that and tab will pop up,select your texture and your done.Hope i helped

Doesnt really sound like the issue here.

Are you sure you set up the Gameobject in the scene correctly?

Create empty gameobject -> drag "partslab" from the Plugins/scripts section of the file hierarchy -> drag your model/part onto the gameobject

Then the gameobject should have Write and Write All buttons, and 2 checkboxes: Copy textures and Convert textures; those should be selected as well.

At this point, if the part shows up properly in Unity, hitting Write should work correctly. (select your part in the scene list and hit F to focus the viewport on it, to make sure you can see it.)

select your part in the scene list (not the gameobject or the actual mesh or collider objects) and then find the Rotation fields. The Y value needs to be rotated 180 degrees, so add or subtract as needed. Write the files again and try it out.

If it doesn't help, you can try to fix it in the config, by reversing its connection node. how you do that depends on how you modeled and set up your part, but for example:

node_attach = 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1

causes it to attach facing positive Z axis (Xpostion,Yposition,Zposition,FacingX,FacingY,FacingZ)

Try making it -1 instead and see if that works.

That should at least show you how to go about tackling the problem. Keeping trying. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.