New KSP video

danRosas

Nice work! Just out of curiousity, who designs your promotional and cinematic videos? I ask because I'm a film student, and cinematography is my main focus. Videogame cinematics are a field I'm kinda interested in.

Once again, great work on the video and on the new update! You guys are the most responsive devs to your players that I've ever heard of! Keep up the good work!

Nice work! Just out of curiousity, who designs your promotional and cinematic videos? I ask because I'm a film student, and cinematography is my main focus. Videogame cinematics are a field I'm kinda interested in.

Once again, great work on the video and on the new update! You guys are the most responsive devs to your players that I've ever heard of! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the comment!!

It was a collaborative process. Adrian came to us and said "We need a new video for our Youtube channel with the Bobak guy" and then we gathered around some ideas. There was actually a script I drafted, but it was too much for what we needed. So we ended up with a single shot at the two kerbals. The rest was the production phase, with the creation of the new set, props and animations.

Hope that answers your question

D.