0.17 Easter eggs

TheProdigy

oops, forgot to post the pic... Anyways, I would LOVE for someone else to do this too as, I am not sure if this is right. Now, there is a 4 in the bottom corner (it being completely inverted in the original was what made me want to try this backward) with a matching colored dot, there are now three orange things, and this looks to be on some planet that has a purple atmosphere. My guess it that there is a pattern on Eve that has either 3 craters in a row, or the 4 and dot crater, near that you have to EVA (thus the shadowy Kerbalnaut). This is all speculation tho.

I think you're just corrupting the existing SSTV image. I don't think that's the answer.

Has anyone calculated/visited the L1 lagrange point between Ike and Duna yet? I suspect that the 6 dots could be measurements, telling us that the magic boulder is located 6/7ths of the way to Ike, at the lagrange point.

Assuming my "boulder at lagrange point" theory is right...

A quick napkin calculation r = R * cuberoot(M2 / (3 * M1), indicates that the lagrange point should be approximately 27% of the way from Ike to Duna: 875,813 m above Ike or 2,324,186 m above Duna.

That is roughly at the 5th yellow marker (or the second, if you're counting downwards) to the right of the red line (~ 28.5%). Within error tolerances, certainly. Coincidence? I'll let you decide.

Assuming my "boulder at lagrange point" theory is right...

A quick napkin calculation r = R * cuberoot(M2 / (3 * M1), indicates that the lagrange point should be approximately 27% of the way from Ike to Duna: 875,813 m above Ike or 2,324,186 m above Duna.

That is roughly at the 5th yellow marker (or the second, if you're counting downwards) to the right of the red line (~ 28.5%). Within error tolerances, certainly. Coincidence? I'll let you decide.

i like it........

Nutt007 found this while orbiting Tylo:

http://soundcloud.com/dphaklides/sagananomaly

Maybe it's related to the Duna one?

I believe he took the picture, then encoded it.

What about the strange half-image from the second part of the original SSTV signal?

pXFv8.png

(denoised):

819Ho.png

Something reminds me of Tiki heads...

I believed that that was the same image as all the other ones, except extremely corrupted. Everything you see in there is from the other image.

What about the strange half-image from the second part of the original SSTV signal?

pXFv8.png

(denoised):

819Ho.png

Something reminds me of Tiki heads...

I managed to decode the second part, it is actually just a repeat of the first. I also when to the location of the noise and let it decode the repeating sound for 20 minutes, it is all the same picture, just repeating. Something of interest though! I saw the arrow at the bottom of the image pointed to the south pole, so I landed there, and there was a pyramid like mound! and a line of ridges leading away from the pole starting with this pyramid like structure...

Edited by NolanSyKinsley