0.17 Easter eggs

TheProdigy

Ohoho do you know what time of the year it is?

Its 0.17 EASTER EGG HUNTING YAYYYYY

Anyway post any easter eggs you find. Apparently theres a dead space kraken one of the new planets/moons. But hey, thats just what i hear who knows. Get searching! Im currently checking out the moon Laythe (ocean world)

Post spoiler warnings for people who unfortunatley wander into this thread not wanting to know where they are.

I saw a post on reddit regarding a certain geological feature that had similar characteristics to that of a Kerbal... I think this one is going to be easy to guess... A face on Duna!

vCJwx

Coordinates haven't been disclosed yet. I'm hoping I'll find it soon.

Well, I've been ninja'd by 3 posters.

Holy crap how did you find that?

Has anyone located the dead space kraken yet?

No lie!

I've only made 2 successful Duna orbits/landings thus far (always manage to screw up my orbital insertion ... overshoot, then don't have enough fuel to course-correct).

I now have a Duna Recon Orbiter in a polar orbit mapping Duna for anomolies. One over Eve as well. Will be sending a fleet of them out on Sunday for a complete map of each world/worldlet, to see what's out there.

Nice find on the

Face.

. Would LOVE to know the coords (PM or spoiler it if you do post it openly!)

There are three sites of interest on Duna. One may be broken, however, and situated several km underground...

Time to invoke the kraken :D

I've got two mapped ... third one is elusive atm. I have a lander approaching 1 of the two (assuming it's not the

Face.

Not sure I have enough fuel to land though. Screwed up (again) my orbital insertion, so I'm running on fumes trying to land.

Nova, you're killing me. Ike was my next stop on Sunday. Goal is to get a satellite over every planet/planetoid in the system by Sunday, to investigate the possibilities. I've got four en-route, and three in orbit now, taking data. Tomorrow, I should have every major planet/planetoid covered ... just awaiting the time warp to get them into orbit.

There are three sites of interest on Duna. One may be broken, however, and situated several km underground...

One is defenetly underground, you can't see it,but you just KNOW it's there :)

Edit: This is all lie... the one that is underground i didn't find. But the one you know it's there,

You can hear it !!!!

Edited by Legal2k

One may be broken, however, and situated several km underground...

Sounds like a nice place to set up a research base and look into teleportation technology... I'm sure nothing horrific would come of it, but might need to station some kerbal space marines... just in case.

Alas! The space kraken is not dead! It is fake! KD910.png

The 2 RSC thrusters are out of place! Strangely when I timed warped again, they were fixed...has he become passive-aggressive?

This happens to me when the game reduces my warp for me when I get close to the Sun, I time warp again and they come back to their place.